Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Farm Supplier
    Hello all If u play this game in Apple device do u have any problem with iOs 12.1.4? I dont know if i must download it or not

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello all If u play this game in Apple device do u have any problem with iOs 12.1.4? I dont know if i must download it or not
    No issue.

Rhino Keeper

Event Requests

Is it possible for us players to request events that we want? Or is it just up to Storm8??? I have some ideas of some cool events and I was wondering if there was a way to request these ideas so we have an input in what events occur. This might also allow more players to participate in events if we got a say instead of people not participating because they aren't interested in the event. Just wondering

Have an amazing day farming everyone!

Rhino Keeper

Transferring Gems

Is it possible to transfer gems between farms? I have two smaller farms which both have around 20 gems each and I was hoping it was possible to transfer them to my main farm

You can only trade items currently.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    Is it possible for us players to request events that we want? Or is it just up to Storm8??? I have some ideas of some cool events and I was wondering if there was a way to request these ideas so we have an input in what events occur. This might also allow more players to participate in events if we got a say instead of people not participating because they aren't interested in the event. Just wondering

Have an amazing day farming everyone!
    The Suggestions and Feedback forum is the place for players to post their suggestions. That is a subforum, you will need to check your device setting if you have trouble viewing it, as spoken in pm. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    Is it possible to transfer gems between farms? I have two smaller farms which both have around 20 gems each and I was hoping it was possible to transfer them to my main farm
    You can't merge multiple accounts nor transfer game board items (e.g. coins, xps, gems, decorations, buildings, etc) of individual accounts.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    The order warehouse is asking me for canned coffee, but I’m only on level 47 & canned coffee is not available until level 50. I don’t remember the warehouse asking me for things I can’t make before. Is this normal?
    It should not. Tis a bug. I've moved your post and replied you in the Bugs thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1570972

New Resident

Gem costs

I have 3 farms. On each farm I have different costs for gems. One farm has no sale on gems going on, one has gems for 20% off and the third farm has gems for 30% off. Why the difference?

Farm Supplier
    I have a question, I can no longer get balloon ticket from the free gifts! I get mi 8 g tools, a gem, a saw but no balloon ticket. Plz help,me!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by guppie5 View Post
    I have 3 farms. On each farm I have different costs for gems. One farm has no sale on gems going on, one has gems for 20% off and the third farm has gems for 30% off. Why the difference?
    Promotional features like gem sale are random. Not everyone get the same offer.