Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Farm Supplier
    I’ve been asking the same question for months. I hope they respond.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    Are there any plans to add items that can be purchased to use the gold bells? I have accumulated 41 and have no where to use them

Thanks
    Storm8 does not speculate future game updates.

You are very lucky to get so many gold cowbells! Not everyone is as lucky as you! Gold cowbells are very rare drops, so I hope they don't add more items needing them to purchase or unlock, otherwise the majority of the community will suffer because we can't buy them.

Why are we unable to store pets once we have placed them on our farm? Is this an android bug or is it the same for Apple folks? I don't want to have my polar bears out when it's the middle of summer. Also I mistakenly purchased a lovebird tree and even though I don't have a pet attached to it, I can't store the blasted thing. With space at a premium this is a real hindrance. Please fix.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshte View Post
    Why are we unable to store pets once we have placed them on our farm? Is this an android bug or is it the same for Apple folks? I don't want to have my polar bears out when it's the middle of summer. Also I mistakenly purchased a lovebird tree and even though I don't have a pet attached to it, I can't store the blasted thing. With space at a premium this is a real hindrance. Please fix.
    This feature is currently unavailable on Android platform. Don't worry, it's not a bug. Feel free to drop a request here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ts-for-Android

Farm Supplier
    I need suggestions. I suddenly seem to have more animals (pets) than I can feed. The feed requires bacon, which is limited to the cows. Now some of the cannery recipes also require bacon, that takes away from my animal feed. I have three pastures, four cows each. I can never find bacon for sale in the market.

Do I have to put animals down (storage) because I can?t feed them? Can we petition for more cows? Suggestions please?

Grand Emperor
    Hope you realise bacon comes from pigs.... not cows. Try collecting every 3 hrs from your pigs if you can, to get more bacon.

Farm Supplier
    Yes! Total brain freeze. Of course bacon comes from pigs. I just can’t get enough. Too many demands for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Storm8 does not speculate future game updates.

You are very lucky to get so many gold cowbells! Not everyone is as lucky as you! Gold cowbells are very rare drops, so I hope they don't add more items needing them to purchase or unlock, otherwise the majority of the community will suffer because we can't buy them.
    I was going to ask the same question! I have 12 gold bells & nothing to spend them on. At least the silver can be used to make a lure in the pond. Perhaps the gold could be used in a similar way in the future?

Does anyone know how to get the "crop dryer"? I see I need it to make one of the pizza's but it is not in the market place to purchase.. thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by siberiahpf View Post
    Does anyone know how to get the "crop dryer"? I see I need it to make one of the pizza's but it is not in the market place to purchase.. thanks
    If this is for the recipe that requires watercress, the "crop dryer" is located next to the water garden.

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast