Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Game will not load

Game will not load

I haven?t been able to get into my game since this morning. Anyone else?? Sigh

Rhino Keeper
    It's happening today. I've been trying for hours. It's definitely this game. It happens a lot. I submitted a ticket

I have been unable to get in since this morning...ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Got kicked out today, June 13, and still not able to get in. It's the end of a game too. Very frustrating to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting kicked out and then can't get in for a day at least. I force close, restart my iPad and Wi-Fi. I put in airplane mode and get a fresh connection. I clear the cache. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. This is happening more and more and it is FRUSTRATING. I have submitted tickets too. Eventually it will open something needs to change. I am deleting neighbors hoping that will help. I'm at level 100.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I keep getting kicked out and then can't get in for a day at least. I force close, restart my iPad and Wi-Fi. I put in airplane mode and get a fresh connection. I clear the cache. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. This is happening more and more and it is FRUSTRATING. I have submitted tickets too. Eventually it will open something needs to change. I am deleting neighbors hoping that will help. I'm at level 100.
    I put most of my pets and animated decorations away.
    I also deleted hundreds of neighbours.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yes!!! I gent get on my farm at all with my iPhone. It?s always taken me 2-3 times to try and get on but today I?m totally locked out! Any fixes???

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl068 View Post
    Yes!!! I gent get on my farm at all with my iPhone. It?s always taken me 2-3 times to try and get on but today I?m totally locked out! Any fixes???
    All you can do is keep hitting retry and when you get on if you have a lot of pets and animated decorations out. Put some in your cellar. Delete inactive neighbours.

You can contact support by pressing link at bottom of my post.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I put most of my pets and animated decorations away.
    I also deleted hundreds of neighbours.
    I was kicked out again yesterday and still can't get in. I've done everything to get back in. I'm going to, when I get back in, store my animated decorations and delete more neighbors. I don't accept anymore neighbor requests. This is happening every week for days. Im submitting another ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again. The end of the Pink Cowboy and I haven't been able to get in again. I worked hard on this one with all the crashing and now it seems I won't be getting the pink cowboy. What's going on with this game?

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast