Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shelkebrate View Post
    How do you make the Hot Rod Bait? I checked both my iPhone and Android games. Neither has it. I bought one from Stormie a few days ago, but it doesn't show up in my lures. I'm confused. Do you pay gems to get the option added to your bait shop/lures? Or do you pay gems to craft them?
    You cannot make this bait, I believe you purchase it with gems. I got it as a goal oh, so you can go in through the goal to make it. However, stormy sold me this bait today. Plus he also sold me regular fish hooks. So my guess is that today he's going to be the pond. I did buy the event bait, but it is not showing up in my face options to fish with. I have a feeling that it will not come available until the goal does. And again, my guess is that today is the day for that goal. I could be wrong. I would say that if the pond opens up as the daily goal and debate does not become available to you, into the event thread any mention it for support.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm confused on how to know which habitat will accommodate which pet. For example, the Wise Owl and Blue Parakeet that are on sale, do I have to buy a Gentle Gazebo to use them? Can the Owl or Parakeet be put in the Nest? I also have a Duck Pond and a Lovebird Tree from previous events if those would work.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    I'm confused on how to know which habitat will accommodate which pet. For example, the Wise Owl and Blue Parakeet that are on sale, do I have to buy a Gentle Gazebo to use them? Can the Owl or Parakeet be put in the Nest? I also have a Duck Pond and a Lovebird Tree from previous events if those would work.
    They go their original habitat and if the habitat is full, they may go to Gentle Gazebo.
    Wise Owl - wildlife den
    Blue Parakeet - bird tree

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They go their original habitat and if the habitat is full, they may go to Gentle Gazebo.
    Wise Owl - wildlife den
    Blue Parakeet - bird tree
    Thanks for the reply. So I can purchase the wildlife den, but there's no bird tree available to me in the market. So I guess I can't get the Blue Parakeet (or the other birds on sale) unless I purchase the Gentle Gazebo with gems. I just wanted to make sure before I purchase with gems that I wouldn't also need to purchase the gazebo also with gems. Thanks again.

I want to get the beagle that is available for a limited time right now but It says I need to get the Rescue Pen. However, it is Locked and won?t let me get it. Help!!!! Why is it locked?? Is this a bug? I am dying to get the beagle before time runs out. Storm8 closed my request for Help saying they don?t answer Gameplay questions. Anyone know why I can?t get the Rescue Pen for the beagle?

I had this same problem before when the blue snail was in the market. I could not get it because the habit Crawlers Hollow was Locked for me. Why put a pet on the market when we can?t get the habitat because it is Locked. It keeps saying Locked by Goal. Is this a bug? Is anyone else having this problem??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsVonZipper View Post
    I want to get the beagle that is available for a limited time right now but It says I need to get the Rescue Pen. However, it is Locked and won?t let me get it. Help!!!! Why is it locked?? Is this a bug? I am dying to get the beagle before time runs out. Storm8 closed my request for Help saying they don?t answer Gameplay questions. Anyone know why I can?t get the Rescue Pen for the beagle?
    Can the dog be housed in the dog house? If not I think you have to buy the Gentle Gazebo for another 175 gems to use it. I find this confusing as well and not sure why it's not made more clear upfront so you know what you're buying.

Thx. It didn?t go into the dog house and I didn?t know whether it would go in the gentle gazebo or not. I didn?t want to use the gems to buy it and have it not take the beagle. After a whole day of debating, I decided to take a chance and buy the gazebo.... and it took the beagle!!!! Yaye! So I bought 3 beagles and the owl. Now debating if I should put the wise owl away and get a third beagle... He?s so cute and I love his floppy ears when he walks around.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Thx. It didn?t go into the dog house and I didn?t know whether it would go in the gentle gazebo or not. I didn?t want to use the gems to buy it and have it not take the beagle. After a whole day of debating, I decided to take a chance and buy the gazebo.... and it took the beagle!!!! Yaye! So I bought 3 beagles and the owl. Now debating if I should put the wise owl away and get a third beagle... He?s so cute and I love his floppy ears when he walks around.

Go for it! You won't regret your decision!

Grand Emperor
    Very happy that you got what you wanted. Replied to your pm.