Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

I’ve noticed the pop up in the game announcing new habitats but the one people have been asking for, the rescue pen, has not been increased. I know increasing the dog and cat pens might entice players to buy the pets that are always for sale but it’s only fair that the rescue pens get increased as well. When will rescue pens get a bump?

Host(ess)
    When will Android players be able to store pets and pet habitats?

Good evening,

I'm trying to send a support ticket to Storm8, but within seconds of submitting it, I get an e-mail response that my ticket is closed. Impossible since it's a weekend and no one is at the office to even read it. I tried a bunch of different things and topic options, and every one of them was sent back as closed.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

:/

Hi!
    I can't send gifts to neighbors nor can I give anything back when I received from them.
    I'm playing on Android.
    Anyone else with this problem? How can I solve it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocofrieda View Post
    Hi!
    I can't send gifts to neighbors nor can I give anything back when I received from them.
    I'm playing on Android.
    Anyone else with this problem? How can I solve it?
    Have you tried doing a hard reboot?
    If that doesn't work delete the game and reinstall it.
    You will need restaurant story or dragon story to enter password and user name.
    Then if that doesn't work Post in the bugs part of the forum and send a message to Rynetory2

Tropical Tiki Hut from a few years ago.

Is it possible to upgrade as it's says on the bottom when I click on it or would it be a waste of tools?

Thanks!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415