Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Has anyone noticed when completing a train order, some crafts, usually the really hard ones have 0 xp points, I have noticed it with the orange sugar, just filled 11 and as I loaded them I saw 0 xp, same with these red drinks (don't know the correct name for them), does anyone know if there?s a reason why some items have 0 Xperia?s points, thanks x (tried to include a screen shot but it won?t embed the photo) x
    Non conosco la ragione per cui non danno punti esperienza...ma ho notato questa mancanza diversi mesi fa....con l'introduzione di nuovi prodotti....forse una dimenticanza?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please post in the Bugs forum for tracking purposes. I can't remember if there's an existing thread, feel free to start one if there isn't.
    Done, thank you xx

Farm Supplier

Red panda

Will the red panda only go in the rescue pen? I already have 2 and they are full. They should allow players to buy more than 2 or 3 of pet houses

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem!!! What will the capybara use? I really like this pet!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pspoiled65 View Post
    Will the red panda only go in the rescue pen? I already have 2 and they are full. They should allow players to buy more than 2 or 3 of pet houses
    Yes it goes into the Rescue Pen and mine are full as well. I agree with you that we should be able to buy more habitats.

If you play Farm 2 for years and acquire pets from events, Market, etc, you'll find you have lots of pets. If you're playing on iOS platform, you can store some pets. Unfortunately this is currently unavailble on Android. Feel free to drop a request for more habitats in the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I have the same problem!!! What will the capybara use? I really like this pet!
    I'll check on this. Will post in the event thread when I hear more.

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed this for over a year now, I have 2 farms, the farm thats on my iphone 6s plus is level 51 and my main farm on my ipad level 60. When I try and buy off my level 60 farm with my level 51 farm, even after a reboot, the item doesn't show in the shop so I can buy it, now and again it works, but just recently I cannot buy at all from my larger farm, then the item then gets swiped by a random player and I then have lost the craft. Is this a common problem, it only happens with my smaller farm, if I buy from my smaller farm the item shows fine. I have lost a lot of high coin crafts because of this 😞. I can buy ok from the newspaper or neighbours with both farms just not my own farms with each other, thanks for any advice, I have tried uninstalling, clearing cache etc but its just the same x
    Last edited by DaphneGlass; 05-25-19 at 02:12 AM.

Present bait?

I have a couple of "present baits" in my warehouse and noticed that Stormie is selling one today. It doesn't come up in my bait list when I click on the pond and its description is "???" when I click it in the warehouse. What is it for? Searched but can't find any info... thanks in advance!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fidthesquid View Post
    I have a couple of "present baits" in my warehouse and noticed that Stormie is selling one today. It doesn't come up in my bait list when I click on the pond and its description is "???" when I click it in the warehouse. What is it for? Searched but can't find any info... thanks in advance!
    It was an expired event bait from past event and no longer in use. It's also a known bug that Stormie sells this to us. Here's the bug thread on it. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt-items/page5

Thank you!!!