Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Paint Pots, Axes, shovels ETC

Sorry new to the game & a bit confued. Where do you get things like picks, shovels, axes, paint pots etc. The FAQs only says deliveries, but the only things I get from plane deliveries is expansion stuff. Is there something else I should be delivering & missing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AX9KXJ5 View Post
    Sorry new to the game & a bit confued. Where do you get things like picks, shovels, axes, paint pots etc. The FAQs only says deliveries, but the only things I get from plane deliveries is expansion stuff. Is there something else I should be delivering & missing?
    In addition to expansion papers, deliveries will also occasionally drop picks, shovels, saws, hammers, paint pots, nails, screws, bricks, and wooden planks...everything you need to expand the capacity of your barn and your silo or to unlock new spaces in the side shop as well as in each building's task queue, and also the tools needed to clear the spaces you have expanded to. It may take a while, but they will start dropping...just keep sending deliveries, and you will start to get them, along with everything else.

Later, you will be able to get some tools from the moles which will pop up occasionally (you need to tap on them), pets that you buy or win will also occasionally find them as they roam your farm, you might find them in them Mine, or fish them out of the Fishing Pond (these last two are rare, however, so do not rely on them). As you expand you will also find some items from the junk piles you reach and clear away.

Ok thanks for the info, it must be really slow for me as after 11 levels none have dropped so far.

Fruit Trees

Do fruit trees have a limited life span i.e. die after 3 harvests for example, or are they never ending. Just wondering because saws are none existant & if it going to become an issue like a farm full of dead trees, may as well just delete the game.

P.S. it is not mentioned in the game guides, it just lists the trees, what level & cost etc

Fashion Designer
    Do fruit trees have a limited life span i.e. die after 3 harvests for example, or are they never ending. Just wondering because saws are none existant & if it going to become an issue like a farm full of dead trees, may as well just delete the game.

P.S. it is not mentioned in the game guides, it just lists the trees, what level & cost etc
    Our dear mod Rynetory2 has made a very clear instruction there. Please read this.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247843

Grand Emperor

raissawinda is correct. Under each tree, when the guide states
    - "Harvest 2 fruit per tree every x hours." means you can collect from it every x hours continuously -> there's no limited life span.
    - "Each ash tree is available for 2 cuts." means you can only cut it twice -> it has limited usage.

Fruit trees and bushes have no limited life span but Ash Tree and Hickory Tree have limited usage.

The information of all trees are listed in the link raissawinda provided. Feel free to ask if you have more questions. Remember to play nice in your post as members are being kind and helpful to help to answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Our dear mod Rynetory2 has made a very clear instruction there. Please read this.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247843

Thank you so much...

How do you get rid of used boost flags once they are finished?

Executive Chef
    How do you get rid of used boost flags once they are finished?
    Tap on the flag, then on the icon that appears at the base of the screen. I believe it will cost you a coin (or 5) to clear the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Tap on the flag, then on the icon that appears at the base of the screen. I believe it will cost you a coin (or 5) to clear the flag.
    Ok I tried tapping & all it would let me do is move it, thanks will try again.

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast