Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm new to the game. I just reached level 14 and am completely stuck. I'm wondering if it gets better or I should just quit now.

All of my trades are requesting items that need buildings I can't afford (only have $200) I haven't bought anything I haven't been asked to so I don't know how to advance. I have put some things up for sale, hoping to make money that way but it will take forever to get the 2500 coins I need.
    Of course it gets better.
    For now concentrate on keeping your store full.
    I remember back then I sold tons of flax and dark chocolate in my store.
    Concentrate on getting neighbours by visiting Community Farmers.
    If they have self-invite on add them.
    You need people to buy your product.
    Some day you will have all the buildings but this is a daily game and takes time to build your level up.
    Hang in there you will end up loving the game.
    I have been playing over six years!

Executive Chef
    I've got deliveries asking for boiling water. I can't find the boiler anywhere. I see it's from a past event, but how am I supposed to send deliveries when all my deliveries are for items from buildings I can't get (either from events or I'm still a couple levels from them being available) or they have hickory wood and I don't have saws to get the wood. I can't get tools as random drops because I'm not able to send deliveries. Even when I discard, the new ones aren't for things I can make either.

NVM, I finally found the boiler, under CROPS, seriously, crops?
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-02-20 at 06:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Question 2: why do the event materials count in the barn storage limit?

I cant collect the new events easter eggs. I have been crafting for hours now but it just doesn?t release any why do you think? Any help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasonfarm View Post
    I cant collect the new events easter eggs. I have been crafting for hours now but it just doesn?t release any why do you think? Any help appreciated.
    Here is the event information.
    Not sure what you are asking though?
    Please read post 1 on this page.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-2020-April-1

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,
    Event question please:
    Will it count if I make my first Red egg before I have finished collecting from Maple trees and getting my required enamel to check the box off?
    In other words, must it be done in order?
    I have all the parts to craft it now from buying enamel from neighbors.
    My storage is always full - lol.
    Thank you!

How do I get the candle maker building? I already purchased and gave the requested candles for a goal... I?m level 30. It is still grayed out and says goal but I can?t figure out which would get me access to that building. Thanks.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247796

This is what is written up and I have played over 6 years and got the candle maker in the first year. Do you have beehive?
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-07-20 at 12:23 PM.

No beehive! Thank you! Weird that it requested candles in trades before that but I’ll expand to the hive next. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    No beehive! Thank you! Weird that it requested candles in trades before that but I’ll expand to the hive next. Thanks!
    So long ago but somehow I think you need the beehive if that opens up buying the candle shop please post so others will know

New Resident
    At least level 18. Because you need to have Maple trees to collect from and they are only available for purchase when you reach level 18.