Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor

Question Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.

You may find most of the answers to your questions already in the Guides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

Previous thread: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

New Resident
    I found the thread for the other problem. Why are we only allowed 5 giftings per day?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 01050609 View Post
    I found the thread for the other problem. Why are we only allowed 5 giftings per day?
    It's by game design that we are allowed to send 3 gifts per day, you can receive more but you can only send 3. See section Gifts under Chapter Neighbours in Main Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1249924

Hi,
    I am doing the new event to make the tea sets in the studio, and that appears just fine, and i can also make the tea in the Specialty Goods building... but i don?t see the recipes in the bakery and kitchen.

Are we supposed to do the winterland challenge first before they appear, or is it a bug that they?re not there?

New Resident
    I have the same problem . I can’t make the ingredients anywhere.

Where do I post, or ask, my question?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oozeulb View Post
    Where do I post, or ask, my question?
    You can post game question here or in their dedicated threads.

For reporting of bugs and issues, please use the Bugs and Issues forum.

However, i still can't see event recipes in the kitchen and bakery, nor can collect from grape vines and passion fruit vines, though i 'can' collect from maple trees..... Please help us before this event ends, it's so hard to make so many studio tea sets with so many parts in it, too..

All I've been doing so far is tea and i can barely make that even though i have the boost for the rabbit to appear.. and that didn't seem to help at all, either, i barely see him and it cost a hundred gems, too...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-27-18 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Removed moved quote

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by annya_usagi View Post
    Hi,
    I am doing the new event to make the tea sets in the studio, and that appears just fine, and i can also make the tea in the Specialty Goods building... but i don?t see the recipes in the bakery and kitchen.

Are we supposed to do the winterland challenge first before they appear, or is it a bug that they?re not there?
    Quote Originally Posted by annya_usagi View Post
    However, i still can't see event recipes in the kitchen and bakery, nor can collect from grape vines and passion fruit vines, though i 'can' collect from maple trees..... Please help us before this event ends, it's so hard to make so many studio tea sets with so many parts in it, too..

All I've been doing so far is tea and i can barely make that even though i have the boost for the rabbit to appear.. and that didn't seem to help at all, either, i barely see him and it cost a hundred gems, too...
    Please see event thread. I'll post updates in Post 1 of event thread. For questions related to the event, please use the event thread. Good luck with your event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please take note:

The event crafts in the Bakery, Kitchen, Specialty Goods and Studio will remain invisible (locked) until you get to the respective goals to unlock them.

Wrong source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha - reported
    The source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha shown in game are wrong for high level farms and I have reported them over. You should get them from after mining and fishing respectively.

Why are some expansion parts so hard to come by? It seems I can not get maps for expanding and now there is a new GPS style map.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I posted this question a while back, have been checking for a response & haven’t seen one yet.

I guess I”m not going to get one. Time to consider deleting. I can’t expand with out old maps that haven’t dropped on my farm in what feels like over a year.
    Last edited by krisscritters; 05-20-19 at 04:35 AM.

Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast