Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    Thank you so much!
    I accepted you thanks.... I used to play under the name aloha��

Executive Chef
    So forgive me for asking, but is the game mainatece done, has it already happened yet? Or will it happen tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    So forgive me for asking, but is the game mainatece done, has it already happened yet? Or will it happen tonight?
    It is going to happen early Sunday morning starting at around 1:55 AM PT/3:55 AM ET because it is daylight savings time. You can convert this to your time zone using an online time zone converter. I think Elsa made a typo with the date because the games were not down last night.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I bought a beautiful farmhouse skin (I think it was around Valentine’s Day). It was pink and had little pink blossoms on it. I changed my farmhouse skin for St Patrick’s day and now I can’t find my pink blossom one. I have scrolled all the way across and it’s definitely not in my list. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know where the Bean Machine comes from?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5D226A6-4C0B-419B-A0BC-9653143D1B1B.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	58773

I found it the other day, visiting farms via community tab and it peaked my interest.. But I cannot find a post/thread anywhere on the search bar of the forum regarding this item. Tried but nothing.

Farm Supplier
    Why are there some plots on my farm that I expanded but can?t place anything there? I have 3 of these. I need the space

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    Why are there some plots on my farm that I expanded but can?t place anything there? I have 3 of these. I need the space
    It's annoying as hell. I hemmed and hawes and really put up a stink about this last year. I don't care if this is the case, but we should be told ahead of time that the plot isn't usable.

Are u an android player? If so, one of the plots is likely where the Wishing well is for iOS players. They can see that, we cannot; just looks like a blank expandable plot. Not sure which it is off top of my head, but I'm guessing this may be one of your non-fcnl plots. There's at least one more plot with an explanation like that but forgetting the detail.

Fashion Designer
    Any idea when we might be getting a new show pony?

Farm Supplier
    How do I get rid of useless fences, paths etc in my cellar? I have way too many!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    How do I get rid of useless fences, paths etc in my cellar? I have way too many!
    You can click sell and they'll be deleted, but we have so much space that it shouldn't be too impactful. To bring stuff to the top I'll usually put it out then put it back, and it's now on top. Or I'll store a fence and then put it back, and now those fence styles are on top.