Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 574

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots124 View Post
    Hi. When visiting other farms I have noticed that some have been able to place buildings, trees, etc in the area between the Events site and the Farmer?s Market. (I have a .png image but am unable to upload it to this thread; I just get a message saying the upload failed!) However I cannot place any buildings, etc there even though I am at a higher level. Is this an issue with my account or do I need to complete some action or other before it becomes available?
    I play on an iPad using the most up to date iOS.
    That area was available to Android users who did not have the Farmers market

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots124 View Post
    Another issue I have is that I keep being asked for products (trains, planes, trucks) that I am not yet at a high enough level to produce e.g. I am asked for Canned Coffee which is only available from the Cannery at level 50 whereas I am only on level 43. This issue is preventing me from completely filling the trucks and trains and thus I cannot reap the rewards (bells and gems) which would enable me to progress the game.
    I play on an iPad using the latest iOS version.
    I don't think every train and truck has those orders?
    When they appear in your plane hangar you can delete them.
    When they appear on a train or truck you just don't do any orders and wait for the next train or truck to arrive.

    Trains one advantage you can usually complete to receive two gems or you can discard the entire train and a new one arrives in twelve hours.

  3. #163
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I don't think every train and truck has those orders?
    When they appear in your plane hangar you can delete them.
    When they appear on a train or truck you just don't do any orders and wait for the next train or truck to arrive.

    Trains one advantage you can usually complete to receive two gems or you can discard the entire train and a new one arrives in twelve hours.
    Thank you. The point that I was making was that there seems to be a logic error in the programming i.e. it is not logical to be asked for something that one cannot yet make. Is it en error or is it deliberate? Why would the app programmers wish to present us with unachievable orders. The game does not need to be made more difficult than it is.

    When will we be able to discard trucks that are not achievable?

  4. #164
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8
    I also have an issue with the Run On Ramen task that I hope you can help with. The task requires me to make Ramen at the Sushi Shop. However I cannot buy the Sushi Shop as it is locked by a goal, but I don’t know what that goal is. I have no other tasks that could seemingly bear on this one.
    Thanks.

  5. #165
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots124 View Post
    I also have an issue with the Run On Ramen task that I hope you can help with. The task requires me to make Ramen at the Sushi Shop. However I cannot buy the Sushi Shop as it is locked by a goal, but I don’t know what that goal is. I have no other tasks that could seemingly bear on this one.
    Thanks.
    To unlock the Sushi Shop, I think you would need to expand to (and I think repair) the Water Garden, and maybe the Crop Dryer.

  6. #166
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots124 View Post
    Hi. When visiting other farms I have noticed that some have been able to place buildings, trees, etc in the area between the Events site and the Farmer?s Market. (I have a .png image but am unable to upload it to this thread; I just get a message saying the upload failed!) However I cannot place any buildings, etc there even though I am at a higher level. Is this an issue with my account or do I need to complete some action or other before it becomes available?
    I play on an iPad using the most up to date iOS.
    You need to trim your photo before you can upload it to the forum.

    Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo. (See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need help on adding a photo by URL to your post.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots124 View Post
    Another issue I have is that I keep being asked for products (trains, planes, trucks) that I am not yet at a high enough level to produce e.g. I am asked for Canned Coffee which is only available from the Cannery at level 50 whereas I am only on level 43. This issue is preventing me from completely filling the trucks and trains and thus I cannot reap the rewards (bells and gems) which would enable me to progress the game.
    I play on an iPad using the latest iOS version.
    There is a known issue with Canned Coffee. Here's the bug thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...at-wrong-level

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots124 View Post
    I also have an issue with the Run On Ramen task that I hope you can help with. The task requires me to make Ramen at the Sushi Shop. However I cannot buy the Sushi Shop as it is locked by a goal, but I don’t know what that goal is. I have no other tasks that could seemingly bear on this one.
    Thanks.
    You need to expand to the Water Garden in order to unlock the Sushi Shop. Mentioned in Sushi Shop in Buildings and Crafts Guide, Water Garden in Farm Activities and Features Guide. The links to the Guides are in my signature.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Have you tried doing a hard reboot?
    If that doesn't work delete the game and reinstall it.
    You will need restaurant story or dragon story to enter password and user name.
    Then if that doesn't work Post in the bugs part of the forum and send a message to Rynetory2
    Sorry for the super late reply! It took some trial and errors, but now I can send gifts to neighbors! Thx for the advice

  8. #168
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    66
    Did anyone see the pop up about boosted deliveries? I didn't see any details, anyone know? So far no boosted items yet from deliveries so maybe it hasn't started yet.

  9. #169
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Did anyone see the pop up about boosted deliveries? I didn't see any details, anyone know? So far no boosted items yet from deliveries so maybe it hasn't started yet.
    Starting August 30th.

  10. #170
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    20
    How do you make the Hot Rod Bait? I checked both my iPhone and Android games. Neither has it. I bought one from Stormie a few days ago, but it doesn't show up in my lures. I'm confused. Do you pay gems to get the option added to your bait shop/lures? Or do you pay gems to craft them?

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •