Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Are you talking about the Windmill that you make Sugar in?

Windmill Boost
    No, the one you make coloured sugar boxes in. Sometimes the time goes down to half but I cannot figure out how it hoppens.

Executive Chef
    How can I get bricks and hammers? I've been waiting for the to drop from deliveries for a month. I still need 2 of each to repair the mine. I've sent tons and tons of deliveries (it's the only thing I'm doing, I don't participate in events). I've only had 1 brick drop and 1 hammer. 1 each by gift and 1 each in storage already.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    How can I get bricks and hammers? I've been waiting for the to drop from deliveries for a month. I still need 2 of each to repair the mine. I've sent tons and tons of deliveries (it's the only thing I'm doing, I don't participate in events). I've only had 1 brick drop and 1 hammer. 1 each by gift and 1 each in storage already.
    Your best bet is watch the newspaper and stores of new players who dump the for coins. Also high level players dump them. When there is an event that items are stored in barns players need room in their barn no they sell them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Your best bet is watch the newspaper and stores of new players who dump the for coins. Also high level players dump them. When there is an event that items are stored in barns players need room in their barn no they sell them.
    That, or check the buy/sell thread. I was actually trying to offer some the other day; but it appeared I didn't get much attraction from it, so I just blanked my post.

Though, if you're willing to spare the coins, to get said parts, again, the buy/sell thread is sometimes a good area to check for, or even leave a request for said tool(s).

Asking neighbours (directly) may also get you what you need, not always, but it's also a good place to check for. Unless, you do not want to spend a coin to get them, which is fair, because sometimes I would rather get them for free or without the cost of coin spending myself. @HuckleTown

Rhino Keeper
    have we had a Fair event yet? (between the delivery van and shop) I stopped playing for a few months due to no storage on my phone but it feels like forever even before I stopped. i miss those events, although leaderboard are still my favourite events

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    That, or check the buy/sell thread. I was actually trying to offer some the other day; but it appeared I didn't get much attraction from it, so I just blanked my post.

Though, if you're willing to spare the coins, to get said parts, again, the buy/sell thread is sometimes a good area to check for, or even leave a request for said tool(s).

Asking neighbours (directly) may also get you what you need, not always, but it's also a good place to check for. Unless, you do not want to spend a coin to get them, which is fair, because sometimes I would rather get them for free or without the cost of coin spending myself. @HuckleTown
    Thanks for the responses, I've been checking the newspaper and my neighbors regularly. Eventually I will get them I guess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    have we had a Fair event yet? (between the delivery van and shop) I stopped playing for a few months due to no storage on my phone but it feels like forever even before I stopped. i miss those events, although leaderboard are still my favourite events
    No, we have not had a Fair event for a long time...probably because it is not available on Android, and all events have been for all players on all platforms.

Can you delete a neighbor? I checked the Guide under neighbors but I don't see anything about that. I have several neighbors that I dont think are playing anymore but they show up as having 6 or 7 items in their shop. But when you visit there is nothing in the shop. Just curious.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claeystrails View Post
    Can you delete a neighbor? I checked the Guide under neighbors but I don't see anything about that. I have several neighbors that I dont think are playing anymore but they show up as having 6 or 7 items in their shop. But when you visit there is nothing in the shop. Just curious.
    Go to neighbours list and edit button top right corner select it and gives you the option to delete

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what level you have to be to unlock and buy the truffle hogs?

I feel like I've seen the answer before, but I'm having a hard time remembering.

I bought hog feed the other day on a farm over level 30 (was able to snatch 8 bags up) and definitely have intentions to eventually use them, but what level do you have to be to get the hogs?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52795A8D-DAAE-4184-B237-FBD6C36F706D.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	56057

I am not expanded to or near the area the hog is in, otherwise I would check, or be able to check that way.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)