Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Can anyone tell me if there is anything that can be done for missing gems?

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know where you can get the vineyard gazebo? And if you can still get it?

Same with this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A57516BA-284A-40E3-A734-BAEC788B9141.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	55628
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Hello
    I have just got to level 57 and have been able to buy pear trees but I can?t see any recipes that require pears in any of my buildings . Am I missing something . Thank you for your help xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Hello
    I have just got to level 57 and have been able to buy pear trees but I can?t see any recipes that require pears in any of my buildings . Am I missing something . Thank you for your help xx
    Pears are used in the Candle Maker (60), Cider House (61), Jelly Maker (58), Juicer (57), Pizza Oven (57), and the Dehydrator (unknown, but definitely 57 or higher).

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Pears are used in the Candle Maker (60), Cider House (61), Jelly Maker (58), Juicer (57), Pizza Oven (57), and the Dehydrator (unknown, but definitely 57 or higher).
    Thank you x ( pear pizza ... is that a thing? )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Thank you x ( pear pizza ... is that a thing? )
    I'm not sure where you are, but an American pizza chain, California Pizza Kitchen, had a popular pizza made with pears and a variety of cheeses. It's been discontinued, though. Perhaps that is what inspired the Pear Pizza in Farm Story 2?

I'm not sure where you are, but an American pizza chain, California Pizza Kitchen, had a popular pizza made with pears and a variety of cheeses. It's been discontinued, though. Perhaps that is what inspired the Pear Pizza in Farm Story 2?
    That’s sounds good , California sounds great . I am in the UK in rain . Waiting for my pears to ripen and make the pizza

Golden bells from farmers? market

Why do I keep getting golden bells dropped, if there hasn?t been new content for years... I have 19 now and I can do anything with them.

I keep seeing the number 3 with a red background but when I open it there is no new content. Is it a bug?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1389.PNG 
Views:	45 
Size:	980.8 KB 
ID:	55728
    Last edited by linux4e; 06-07-20 at 04:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linux4e View Post
    Why do I keep getting golden bells dropped, if there hasn?t been new content for years... I have 19 now and I can do anything with them.

I keep seeing the number 3 with a red background but when I open it there is no new content. Is it a bug?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1389.PNG 
Views:	45 
Size:	980.8 KB 
ID:	55728
    Yes, this is a bug. That 3 has been there for years now.

And you keep getting golden bells because apparently you are very lucky. Some of us barely got any at all.

Yes, this is a bug. That 3 has been there for years now.

And you keep getting golden bells because apparently you are very lucky. Some of us barely got any at all.
    I'd rather have the bronze ones to be honest, so i can do something with them...