Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Executive Chef
    How many coins does it take to fully expand?

My estimates are around 4-5 million coins, is this possibly close to how much it actually costs to have a fully expanded farm?

---

Why I am asking this is because I'm saving up all my coins to expand the rest of my farm all at once, or within one go.

I'm wondering how much coins I would need to save up.

I almost have 1 million coins, or will by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

My estimates are around 4-5 million coins, is this possibly close to how much it actually costs to have a fully expanded farm?

---

Why I am asking this is because I'm saving up all my coins to expand the rest of my farm all at once, or within one go.

I’m not sure the number, but I am working on a chart that will have the requirements to expand to each plot. Hopefully I will be able to post it this week, but it wont be completed at the start.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

---

Millions some of my expansions were 400 thousand each.

A couple of mine.
    We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 24 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 300,000 coins
    #2 - 26 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 310,000 coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Millions some of my expansions were 400 thousand each.

A couple of mine.
    We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 24 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 300,000 coins
    #2 - 26 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 310,000 coins
    My estimates are probably way off then. I'm going to save up until I reach 10-15 million coins, so I can expand all at once and probably still have coins left over from expanding.

Executive Chef
    A tiny pig with a pink flower in his mouth showed up on my farm then disappeared, why ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

How does the gingerbread castle work? When it was in my cellar it said I could upgrade it to win Winter Wonderland prizes. But I can?t seem to upgrade it. Was that a prior event and this is just a prize from it?

Quote Originally Posted by just4thefun View Post
    How does the gingerbread castle work? When it was in my cellar it said I could upgrade it to win Winter Wonderland prizes. But I can?t seem to upgrade it. Was that a prior event and this is just a prize from it?
    It was an builidng you had to upgrade from an old event a few years ago. You can use it as a decoration now.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    It was an builidng you had to upgrade from an old event a few years ago. You can use it as a decoration now.
    Thanks for clarifying!!

Is there a way to remove friends who clearly never play now . They are clogging up my list of friends
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Is there a way to remove friends who clearly never play now . They are clogging up my list of friends
    Thank you
    Go to the Social menu (Click on the two little people in the top right corner), then click on the Neighbors tab. Right below your Storm8 ID in the top right corner of the menu there should be an “Edit” button. Tap on the edit button and then click on “Remove” next to the neighbor you would like to remove from your neighborhood.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator