Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Attachment 54550

The same way we change colors on our other buildings. Now when I try to change it back I only have the green option.

I finally got it to change back and now am able to choose either color.
    Wait, what? There was a skin made available to affect the color of the Cider House? How did I miss that?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Wait, what? There was a skin made available to affect the color of the Cider House? How did I miss that?
    I don't have it neither

Rhino Keeper
    I remember there?s a pet sale for 6h somewhere around this time today, not sure if the staff changes it now?

Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    I remember there?s a pet sale for 6h somewhere around this time today, not sure if the staff changes it now?
    The six or seven hour special pet for sale is random.
    Last one I had was the Gold Mouse.
    Was when the lunar new year event was ending.
    Which I bought.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8 refused to do anything about 100+ gem loss. When their pop up popped up in. Front of me while I was collecting hearts and tapping the mole and closing the bakery pop up. They closed the ticket and did nothing!!!!!!!!! Bummer. I will never spend a cent on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Storm 8 refused to do anything about 100+ gem loss. When their pop up popped up in. Front of me while I was collecting hearts and tapping the mole and closing the bakery pop up. They closed the ticket and did nothing!!!!!!!!! Bummer. I will never spend a cent on this game.
    Sorry for your loss. We can all relate to this happening.
    Rynetory2 put together some suggestions to avoid this happening.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1250262

Is it a bug or am I supposed to get candles and rice things from newspapers/neighbors and THEN get the building? Ever other goal I have the building, but I?m still buying and giving candles for nothing because the shop is locked.

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Is it a bug or am I supposed to get candles and rice things from newspapers/neighbors and THEN get the building? Ever other goal I have the building, but I?m still buying and giving candles for nothing because the shop is locked.
    No the truffle items and candles are available before you get the candle maker, sushi building.
    Which is nice for plane orders, etc

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No the truffle items and candles are available before you get the candle maker, sushi building.
    Which is nice for plane orders, etc
    Thanks! Another question...

Do you ever ?save deliveries? on a particular day of the week because there is likely to be points or benefits to making them all at once? Example, castle story events began at the same time every two weeks so we knew not to collect from 8, 12, or 24 hour buildings that day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Thanks! Another question...

Do you ever ?save deliveries? on a particular day of the week because there is likely to be points or benefits to making them all at once? Example, castle story events began at the same time every two weeks so we knew not to collect from 8, 12, or 24 hour buildings that day.
    At the moment, with the "Here Comes the Stork" event active, it is best to wait until the timers reset (if my math is correct, that would 8 AM GMT, the time used in the forums) when the next day of the event activates. If you can, stop sending out planes maybe about 2 hours prior to the reset so that, as soon as you finish Goal 1 of 2 (visiting 10 farms), you can immediately start making the 20 deliveries you need for Goal 2 of 2.