Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Is it possible to to get rid of *****ers. It is nu use to participate in the 5-6 day events because there is always someone who comes from nowhere with a massive amount of points impossible to gather. In my leaderboard we ha 12-150 points now most of us and all of a sudden there is a new participant on the board with 426 points. So, never any point in joining in on these with fewer days because this always happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Is it possible to to get rid of *****ers. It is nu use to participate in the 5-6 day events because there is always someone who comes from nowhere with a massive amount of points impossible to gather. In my leaderboard we ha 12-150 points now most of us and all of a sudden there is a new participant on the board with 426 points. So, never any point in joining in on these with fewer days because this always happens.
    If you're talking about this current leaderboard, it is very possible they got a rocket boost. With the 6-7 day leaderboards, rocket boosts are very common. You can sometimes get a very high boost, or a small boost. Most usually gets them eventually throughout this small leaderboard event. Also, keep in mind these "rocket boosts" vary, not everyone gets the same amount from them. Someone could get more points from these boosts than you were personally able to get.

I wouldn't take much worry yet. There is still a chance you can overtake them, especially if they're still sitting under 1k points currently. Now if they get all the milestone prizes and are still gaining 400+ points after, then that's when I'd worry about not being to possibly overtake them.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-27-22 at 10:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can the snowman in a jar, Christmas flytrap and venomous flytrap be storable? They cannot be stored at this time. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I know it?s by game design according to your web site, but seriously, I received 8 gifts in less than 24 hours, I have 14 neighbors waiting for me to return gifts to them. I try to explain that I?m behind in returning gifts, but the truth is, I will never catch up. Isn?t there a way to let us send as many as we receive each day? I?m embarrassed because I?m not being courteous or respectful of other neighbors?s efforts
    to send me a gift!

New Resident
    I have crowns I bought in market last event in barn & I can?t sell them. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by becky3841 View Post
    I have crowns I bought in market last event in barn & I can?t sell them. Why?
    We made a change early in the event to prevent players from accidentally selling those items. I just pushed a change now which will re-enable selling them.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    We made a change early in the event to prevent players from accidentally selling those items. I just pushed a change now which will re-enable selling them.
    Thank you!

Just tried and it won’t let me post it…. ?
    Last edited by becky3841; 03-22-22 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by becky3841 View Post
    Thank you!

Just tried and it won’t let me post it…. ?
    These items were still on the Trading Post blacklist. I just removed them, so they should be sellable again.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I am deleting thread you started and brought your post here about the St. Patrick's items.
    Removed screenshots and support staff comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi I have items from the St Patty's Day event stuck in my barn. I filed a support ticket.**removed support comments** Stuff is stuck in my barn from a previous event and it won't let me sell it. Yes, I've forced closed a million times. Hopefully ExCal will see this and help me out. Thank you!!!

Sorry the attachments are so low res but that's a screen shot of my support ticket info.

Removed attachments as one was screenshot of Storm 8 Support
    Gentle Reminder to all Players

Please do not post communications from Support. They are private correspondence, and posting them is a violation of the forum rules.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-22-22 at 07:45 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    These items were still on the Trading Post blacklist. I just removed them, so they should be sellable again.
    They still can't be sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    It won't let me sell the items. Pushing the sell button does nothing.

Attachment 62647

Attachment 62648
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new