Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

The market is asking for watermelon items that I can?t find in my buildings to make. I?ve looked at the buildings in the forum and they are not found there.
    One looks like a bottle with a stopper on it and another looks like a drink, not the one made in event.
    I touch it and it does not give me a clue to where to make it. Can you tell me where these items are found to be made. And how long will it take to update the buildings from the watermelon recipes listed?
    Thanks, I wasn?t sure where to post this question. I think I am on level 72.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chrocheter View Post
    The market is asking for watermelon items that I can?t find in my buildings to make. I?ve looked at the buildings in the forum and they are not found there.
    One looks like a bottle with a stopper on it and another looks like a drink, not the one made in event.
    I touch it and it does not give me a clue to where to make it. Can you tell me where these items are found to be made. And how long will it take to update the buildings from the watermelon recipes listed?
    Hi, the bottle with a stopper I believe is called Essence (extractor). Judy created a Watermelons and Recipes thread and listed all new recipes there. Ice Creamery, Juicer, Farmer Outpost, Extractor, Kitchen.

Hi Team
    Any idea when will be Animals sale? We are eagerly waiting for Zebras,Elephants,Dinosaurs,,, Please plan the same.
    Enjoying Farm Story in lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by chrocheter View Post
    This is the page for the new crop of Watermelons and the recipes.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-2020-May-20th

Dear Moderator
    Can you please help me ? I was having 250 diamonds in my account and all of sudden turned to 0.

Can you please support?

Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Dear Moderator
    Can you please help me ? I was having 250 diamonds in my account and all of sudden turned to 0.

Can you please support?
    The best place to post is at the following link.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The best place to post is at the following link.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    Noted and thanks again

Sometimes my sweet sugar Mill halves the time of crafting. How do I make this happen? Which boost should I Put out to another machine to make the Sweet sugar Mill also half its crafting time?

Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Sometimes my sweet sugar Mill halves the time of crafting. How do I make this happen? Which boost should I Put out to another machine to make the Sweet sugar Mill also half its crafting time?
    Are you talking about the Windmill that you make Sugar in?

Windmill Boost

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Are you talking about the Windmill that you make Sugar in?

Windmill Boost
    No, the one you make coloured sugar boxes in. Sometimes the time goes down to half but I cannot figure out how it hoppens.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast