Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Can someone tell me what to do with a present bait? Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snolla2 View Post
    Can someone tell me what to do with a present bait? Thanks
    Sell it a storm bot will buy it.

It is a glitch that they are aware of.
    Present Bait is from an old event.

Thanks for your answer:-)

Spesa errata di gemme per acquisto di monete

Quote Originally Posted by snolla2 View Post
    Thanks for your answer:-)
    aiuto!!!! Per un problema di mancata connessione ho usato 70 gemme, faticosamente conquistate con i treni, per acquistare una manciata di monete delle quali non ho neppure bisogno!!!
    Come posso fare per recuperare le gemme perse per un acquisto non voluto?? Ne ho davvero bisogno...sono rimasta con sole 11 gemme...come faccio a completare quest'ultimo evento ??? Chi pu? mi aiuti, per favore!! Grazie in anticipo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrasoloio View Post
    aiuto!!!! Per un problema di mancata connessione ho usato 70 gemme, faticosamente conquistate con i treni, per acquistare una manciata di monete delle quali non ho neppure bisogno!!!
    Come posso fare per recuperare le gemme perse per un acquisto non voluto?? Ne ho davvero bisogno...sono rimasta con sole 11 gemme...come faccio a completare quest'ultimo evento ??? Chi pu? mi aiuti, per favore!! Grazie in anticipo
    Please contact Agents in this forum, I'm afraid you won't get any help using the support form by the end of the event because they take days even weeks sometimes to solve a problem.
    Sorry I can't be helping more... Hope you find solutions! Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Please contact Agents in this forum, I'm afraid you won't get any help using the support form by the end of the event because they take days even weeks sometimes to solve a problem.
    Sorry I can't be helping more... Hope you find solutions! Xoxo
    Ti ringrazio per il tuo interessamento e per il tuo consiglio che seguir?. Spero di recuperare le gemme perse. Grazie ancora.
    Buona Domenica e buon gioco!!

Fashion Designer
    Hello dearly mods, and lovely agents, why can't we store exotic pets after putting 'em up from the cellar..?

I personally love the SIZE and of course the design of the flytrapz, the others are just to tiny for my eyes, please consider to make 'em as huge as those flytraps. And one more, please kindly put the exotic pets in the market on next seasonal sale, I'd love to buy the missing ones!

Hello dearly mods, and lovely agents, why can't we store exotic pets after putting 'em up from the cellar..?

I personally love the SIZE and of course the design of the flytrapz, the others are just to tiny for my eyes, please consider to make 'em as huge as those flytraps. And one more, please kindly put the exotic pets in the market on next seasonal sale, I'd love to buy the missing ones!
    YOu should probably make a suggestion about this in the Suggestions form so the team can better see it.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    This is a very good question and hopefully they will take it into consideration because it would be nice to be able to store them if you wanted to and maybe even the trees that gives you treats. Also, I think they should put the exotic pets in a sale too! Would be very nice. I can't wait to see what's in the next sale lol.. Oh and making them bigger would be nice as well.. The crab one is extra small. I be forgetting I have it sometimes because its so little lol

Fashion Designer
    I have expanded to the spaces that need old expansion papers. Can I just sell the excess ones? I am keeping some, kinda afraid if I still need them in the future, you know, they're so hard to collect....