Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 364

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

  1. #301
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    This is the thread for the event. Read post one. Goal 1 and 2 explains about the Marine Trash bag.
    Welcome to the game.

    Thank you, Judy - for your help.

    Assuming I am still within the 4-6th place - when this thing ends,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49EEA46C-2324-4BB8-A75A-F5F289308732.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	55250


    Is the baby bear a decoration, or an actual animal that you can feed? Like a pig, cow, etc?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A8C285-3C47-4D3D-B5F2-4C8F84E560EF.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	55251


    I am completely new to this, but I do hope I finish within the 4-6th, because I also would like the coins that come with.
    Thanks to the people who have made my game wonderful and friendly. But due to people on the forum and on game - I am leaving bakery story permanently.

    Only playing farm story 2 currently.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Thank you, Judy - for your help.

    Assuming I am still within the 4-6th place - when this thing ends,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49EEA46C-2324-4BB8-A75A-F5F289308732.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	55250


    Is the baby bear a decoration, or an actual animal that you can feed? Like a pig, cow, etc?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A8C285-3C47-4D3D-B5F2-4C8F84E560EF.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	55251


    I am completely new to this, but I do hope I finish within the 4-6th, because I also would like the coins that come with.
    It says in the description that it is a painting so I am thinking it is a decoration of some kind but it is unknown until the event ends.

  3. #303
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    162
    Where to make golden lure ? I buy from the newspaper when I saw it sometimes. But how to make it ? Theres no option for golden lure at the bait shop. Im at level 56 on android. Thank u

  4. #304
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Where to make golden lure ? I buy from the newspaper when I saw it sometimes. But how to make it ? Theres no option for golden lure at the bait shop. Im at level 56 on android. Thank u
    I don’t know if golden lure is available for Android. I’m iOS and golden lure is an option in bait shop, 3gold bells (from truck deliveries) to unlock.

  5. #305
    I got a pop up for ?boosted delivery drops? and have done about ~30 deliveries and have only gotten a few of those blue trash bags from the current event. No expansion parts or anything else. Often, it?s just the coins. Am I doing something wrong?

  6. #306
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    I got a pop up for ?boosted delivery drops? and have done about ~30 deliveries and have only gotten a few of those blue trash bags from the current event. No expansion parts or anything else. Often, it?s just the coins. Am I doing something wrong?
    I received a map and only got 1. I came here to look for information. Has anyone gotten boosted expansion rewards for deliveries?

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I received a map and only got 1. I came here to look for information. Has anyone gotten boosted expansion rewards for deliveries?
    Got a mine pick and the white paper expansion part (from separate deliveries). I think I?m actually getting a lower drop rate of expansion rewards during this ?boosted deliveries rewards? event 🧐

    I?ve gotten more build rewards from using the basic hook in the fishing pond! 2 hammers in a row from the basic fishing hook and NOT from the swirly water sections!

    I?m hoping they?ll fix the drop rate to an actual boosted rate as I?m probably losing a ton of coins doing so many deliveries just to get the expansion parts

  8. #308
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,285
    All my wildlife dens are full, where else can blossom fawns go other than the premium habitat ?

    Thank you.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  9. #309
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    I got a pop up for ?boosted delivery drops? and have done about ~30 deliveries and have only gotten a few of those blue trash bags from the current event. No expansion parts or anything else. Often, it?s just the coins. Am I doing something wrong?
    My experience with Boosted Deliveries

    I don?t know the definition of Boosted deliveries, but to me, it sounds like if you were to receive 1 map before Boosted, during Boosted you should get 2 or 1 map plus a tool or something. No, that?s not how it works, far from it.

    In reality, during Boosted, one gets less, much less, or none at all, compared to before Boosted!

    I remember one particular event, Boosted was offered toward end of event, the event item from plane deliveries was already scarce and during that one day of Boosted, no one received any event item drop from plane deliveries. Basically, Boosted pretty much blocked drop of any event item.

    So, for me, whenever I see Boosted, I avoid plane deliveries.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My experience with Boosted Deliveries

    I don?t know the definition of Boosted deliveries, but to me, it sounds like if you were to receive 1 map before Boosted, during Boosted you should get 2 or 1 map plus a tool or something. No, that?s not how it works, far from it.

    In reality, during Boosted, one gets less, much less, or none at all, compared to before Boosted!

    I remember one particular event, Boosted was offered toward end of event, the event item from plane deliveries was already scarce and during that one day of Boosted, no one received any event item drop from plane deliveries. Basically, Boosted pretty much blocked drop of any event item.

    So, for me, whenever I see Boosted, I avoid plane deliveries.

    Wow that?s crazy! I?m at the opposite so far. I?m getting plenty of the current event blue plastic bags but barely anything else! I?m putting them in store for lowest it?ll let me price it, but nobody wants them either 😂

    Got 2 mine picks and a mine shovel so far for the whole time this ?boosted deliveries? has been going on, I?m not even going for those. I was really hoping for expansion parts

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •