Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I'll look into it with my lower level farm
    I have noticed my baby farm that doesn't have ice cream machine can buy and sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I have noticed my baby farm that doesn't have ice cream machine can buy and sell it.
    I did some experimenting and ive found the issue.

The Watermelon **crafts** don’t have a minimum unlock level.

This means that you can buy watermelon crafts and they may show up in deliveries, even if the building they are made in or the items they are made out of are locked.

For example, in the Kitchen with my low level farm, I have the option make Watermelon Punch, but I cannot get any of the parts to make that recipe because they unlock at level 14. It looks like a bug or oversight, because you can’t make any other crafts until after you unlock the items they are made of.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Waarom heb ik 21 skeleton 19 zombie 14 monster in mijn schuur maar trick or treat geeft aan dat van alles 0 is help me alsjeblieft

Quote Originally Posted by 2015marly View Post
    Waarom heb ik 21 skeleton 19 zombie 14 monster in mijn schuur maar trick or treat geeft aan dat van alles 0 is help me alsjeblieft
    Hi there,

You have to press the green "Give" button on the right hand side of the goal screen.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi there,

You have to press the green "Give" button on the right hand side of the goal screen.
    Sorry maar trick or treat zegt dat ik geen enkele skeleton zombie of monster heb dus dat kost dan 39 diamanten maar heb ze wel in de schuur staan help me ajb zit volledig vast nu

Quote Originally Posted by 2015marly View Post
    Sorry maar trick or treat zegt dat ik geen enkele skeleton zombie of monster heb dus dat kost dan 39 diamanten maar heb ze wel in de schuur staan help me ajb zit volledig vast nu
    Yes, You have to click the green “Give” button and then the items in your Barn will go towards finishing the goal. It will not use any gems unless you click the purple button.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Unusable craft goods and features

I have been struggling with this for a while. I can craft items and make foods like ramen, lasagna, spaghetti, pepper and cheese ravioli and many more but they never come up for delivery. Does this have anything to do with the operating system on one's phone? I have android. Are we supposed to just guess which foods or items we can never use in the game? These things take up space in the barn and as a player, you can't really be sure whether you need to keep hold of the item or just get rid of it and never make it again.

The same thing goes for the tree house. I unlocked it years ago but it just stands there taking up space. You can't even remove it from the farm even though it does nothing.

Why can't you make these games the same for both operating systems or at least adapt them and make a version for each system?

It's really frustrating to make items, craft foods and work towards goals only to realise they will never serve a purpose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EcoFarmWarrior View Post
    The same thing goes for the tree house. I unlocked it years ago but it just stands there taking up space. You can't even remove it from the farm even though it does nothing.
    For the tree house, it isn't entirely useless. At least for those with an iOS device. Because you can possibly win coins, prizes and other things. But those with android, I can see why some may see it as taking up space since it does nothing for them.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what habitat that "rainy day cat" goes in? The cat in the raincoat.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Does anyone know what habitat that "rainy day cat" goes in? The cat in the raincoat.
    In the cat habitat.

Go here Pookiebear has listed all the pets and what habitats they live in. It is missing so needs to be added to the Cat bungalow

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-s-Guide/page2