Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

I have farm story 2 on iOS, and whenever I try to unlock the delivery truck, it refreshes after a few seconds and goes back to being locked. has this happened to anyone else? were you able to fix it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Thank u so so much. I follow the instruction carefully and now I hv my farm in my new phone.
    Congrats and have fun playing on your new phone.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoonalley View Post
    I have farm story 2 on iOS, and whenever I try to unlock the delivery truck, it refreshes after a few seconds and goes back to being locked. has this happened to anyone else? were you able to fix it?
    Welcome to Farm Story 2 and the forum.

Is there an error message? Can you post a screenshot?

Fashion Designer
    Some random questions -->

Eclaire.
    I took a small break from the game, and when I came back there were eclaires available to me in the newspaper, but I couldn't find where to craft it. I found it in the specialty goods guide, and it looks like it was a limited time recipe. But then why do I still see them out there in the newspaper? Is it just people finally offloading them after a time? Seems like quite a few of them out there, so just checking.

Blank Spots in Shops
    I often see shops that say they have 12 items, but when I go to them, the slots are blank. I'm guessing they're selling iOS only products, which I cannot see, maybe? Cuz if they were locked by goal, it would say so, but these are just plain old blank. Just wondering why this is?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Some random questions -->

Eclaire.
    I took a small break from the game, and when I came back there were eclaires available to me in the newspaper, but I couldn't find where to craft it. I found it in the specialty goods guide, and it looks like it was a limited time recipe. But then why do I still see them out there in the newspaper? Is it just people finally offloading them after a time? Seems like quite a few of them out there, so just checking.

Blank Spots in Shops
    I often see shops that say they have 12 items, but when I go to them, the slots are blank. I'm guessing they're selling iOS only products, which I cannot see, maybe? Cuz if they were locked by goal, it would say so, but these are just plain old blank. Just wondering why this is?
    Eclaire was a limited time goal (getting the recipe)during an event.
    If you didn't get the recipe then unless storm repeats it will not be available.
    I am missing one of these recipes.
    I can make Eclaires ad sell them.

I think the blank spots are likely Event Items that became invisible after the event.

Kitchen boost doesn’t work for New taco??

My farm starts empty and then it takes minutes before its back again.
    What can i do about this problem ?

Fashion Designer
    In the Happy Harvest event, I used 2000 coins to 'Get Harvest Basket' in level 2. But it didn't register and does not show that there is 1/1 basket. It still shows 0/1 basket. This happened to me about 2 events ago too, so I just quit that event. What can I do to make the action register in the game?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    My farm starts empty and then it takes minutes before its back again.
    What can i do about this problem ?
    Are you saying the graphics appear gradually over minutes? If so, check your device has plenty of space/cache for downloading of graphics and make sure you have strong connection. The newer your processor is, the faster your connection is, both affect the speed which your graphics appear. See Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    In the Happy Harvest event, I used 2000 coins to 'Get Harvest Basket' in level 2. But it didn't register and does not show that there is 1/1 basket. It still shows 0/1 basket. This happened to me about 2 events ago too, so I just quit that event. What can I do to make the action register in the game?
    Not sure what happened to your game. Make sure you are playing on the latest game version with the latest os version, and avoid sync errors - see Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide. If all else fails, report in Bugs and Issues forum for further assistance.

I regularly housekeep my device, game and wifi so I don't get much issue with my farm. Housekeeping may seem like a chore to some players but I strongly encourage it to avoid hassle or hiccups.