Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 215

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

  1. #191
    I have farm story 2 on iOS, and whenever I try to unlock the delivery truck, it refreshes after a few seconds and goes back to being locked. has this happened to anyone else? were you able to fix it?

  2. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Thank u so so much. I follow the instruction carefully and now I hv my farm in my new phone.
    Congrats and have fun playing on your new phone.

  3. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoonalley View Post
    I have farm story 2 on iOS, and whenever I try to unlock the delivery truck, it refreshes after a few seconds and goes back to being locked. has this happened to anyone else? were you able to fix it?
    Welcome to Farm Story 2 and the forum.

    Is there an error message? Can you post a screenshot?

  4. #194
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    584
    Some random questions -->

    Eclaire.
    I took a small break from the game, and when I came back there were eclaires available to me in the newspaper, but I couldn't find where to craft it. I found it in the specialty goods guide, and it looks like it was a limited time recipe. But then why do I still see them out there in the newspaper? Is it just people finally offloading them after a time? Seems like quite a few of them out there, so just checking.

    Blank Spots in Shops
    I often see shops that say they have 12 items, but when I go to them, the slots are blank. I'm guessing they're selling iOS only products, which I cannot see, maybe? Cuz if they were locked by goal, it would say so, but these are just plain old blank. Just wondering why this is?

  5. #195
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Some random questions -->

    Eclaire.
    I took a small break from the game, and when I came back there were eclaires available to me in the newspaper, but I couldn't find where to craft it. I found it in the specialty goods guide, and it looks like it was a limited time recipe. But then why do I still see them out there in the newspaper? Is it just people finally offloading them after a time? Seems like quite a few of them out there, so just checking.

    Blank Spots in Shops
    I often see shops that say they have 12 items, but when I go to them, the slots are blank. I'm guessing they're selling iOS only products, which I cannot see, maybe? Cuz if they were locked by goal, it would say so, but these are just plain old blank. Just wondering why this is?
    Eclaire was a limited time goal (getting the recipe)during an event.
    If you didn't get the recipe then unless storm repeats it will not be available.
    I am missing one of these recipes.
    I can make Eclaires ad sell them.

    I think the blank spots are likely Event Items that became invisible after the event.

  6. #196
    Kitchen boost doesn’t work for New taco??

  7. #197
    My farm starts empty and then it takes minutes before its back again.
    What can i do about this problem ?

  8. #198
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    475
    In the Happy Harvest event, I used 2000 coins to 'Get Harvest Basket' in level 2. But it didn't register and does not show that there is 1/1 basket. It still shows 0/1 basket. This happened to me about 2 events ago too, so I just quit that event. What can I do to make the action register in the game?

  9. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    My farm starts empty and then it takes minutes before its back again.
    What can i do about this problem ?
    Are you saying the graphics appear gradually over minutes? If so, check your device has plenty of space/cache for downloading of graphics and make sure you have strong connection. The newer your processor is, the faster your connection is, both affect the speed which your graphics appear. See Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide.

  10. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    In the Happy Harvest event, I used 2000 coins to 'Get Harvest Basket' in level 2. But it didn't register and does not show that there is 1/1 basket. It still shows 0/1 basket. This happened to me about 2 events ago too, so I just quit that event. What can I do to make the action register in the game?
    Not sure what happened to your game. Make sure you are playing on the latest game version with the latest os version, and avoid sync errors - see Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide. If all else fails, report in Bugs and Issues forum for further assistance.

    I regularly housekeep my device, game and wifi so I don't get much issue with my farm. Housekeeping may seem like a chore to some players but I strongly encourage it to avoid hassle or hiccups.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •