Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 501 to 510 of 510

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

  1. #501
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I?m not sure the number, but I am working on a chart that will have the requirements to expand to each plot. Hopefully I will be able to post it this week, but it wont be completed at the start.
    I just looked at my bottom row, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA6258CC-1595-4555-8065-6A50039AB525.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	58516

    That row alone would be roughly 3 million coins, though that's just a rough estimate (so far). Wow! It gets expensive.

  2. #502
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I just looked at my bottom row, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA6258CC-1595-4555-8065-6A50039AB525.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	58516

    That row alone would be roughly 3 million coins, though that's just a rough estimate (so far). Wow! It gets expensive.
    Would you mind sharing the individual expansion requirements for each plot for the community’s reference?


  3. #503
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I just looked at my bottom row, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA6258CC-1595-4555-8065-6A50039AB525.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	58516

    That row alone would be roughly 3 million coins, though that's just a rough estimate (so far). Wow! It gets expensive.
    My rough estimate guess is about correct, it would put my back 2,980,000 coins, and that's not possibly including the two plots that (may, not sure yet) cost as well.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8DD2FC8F-6263-4CD2-B8E6-CD5BE3D65212.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	553.6 KB 
ID:	58528
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9852F9AF-968B-4896-8D29-5DC3180B3BFC.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	280.7 KB 
ID:	58529

    Back to saving coins again.

  4. #504
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Would you mind sharing the individual expansion requirements for each plot for the community?s reference?
    The 8 that are known to me range from 300-400k. The other two I'm sure sure of as I need to expand to the other areas surrounding it.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-18-21 at 08:55 PM.

  5. #505
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    725
    I took a break for a bit last year and when I came back I noticed a pet that is ... weird. Do I see ... a toilet paper roll bat?

  6. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I took a break for a bit last year and when I came back I noticed a pet that is ... weird. Do I see ... a toilet paper roll bat?
    Isn't he awesome...from a Halloween event!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1780.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	58564

  7. #507
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Isn't he awesome...from a Halloween event!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1780.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	58564
    Ok, that is fan freaking tastic. I saw several pets I don't mind having missed, but that one? Ooooh that one's amazing. Was that in honor of the toilet paper shortage? Or was that seriously in the pipeline pre-pandemic? Cuz, man, what timing!!! He's awesome!

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Ok, that is fan freaking tastic. I saw several pets I don't mind having missed, but that one? Ooooh that one's amazing. Was that in honor of the toilet paper shortage? Or was that seriously in the pipeline pre-pandemic? Cuz, man, what timing!!! He's awesome!
    I will tap you so you can see him flying. I never thought of the great toilet paper caper of 2020!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-21-21 at 11:15 AM.

  9. #509
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    99
    😂 hahaha that so funny question, toilet paper bat omg lol

  10. #510
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Ok, that is fan freaking tastic. I saw several pets I don't mind having missed, but that one? Ooooh that one's amazing. Was that in honor of the toilet paper shortage? Or was that seriously in the pipeline pre-pandemic? Cuz, man, what timing!!! He's awesome!
    I never connected it to the pandemic toilet paper shortage. I now wonder if the team really had that in mind or if was just a coincidence as well!


Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •