Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Host(ess)
    Hi so at the train station I am being asked for succulents but with that task being finished that’s not possible to fulfill. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?o

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fml999 View Post
    Hi so at the train station I am being asked for succulents but with that task being finished that’s not possible to fulfill. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?o
    This is a bug, see this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1575362

Host(ess)
    Thank you x

Rhino Keeper
    It appears we no longer have county fair events, why don't they open up that area for us to use.

Fashion Designer
    Where can I find the previous event threads which are not sticked anymore on the forum? I want to re-read some information. Thank you

Grand Emperor
    They are in the sub forum here. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...nd-Goal-Guides

I kept a list of events by year under Event Guide and a list of updates in Main Guide, links in my signature.

Why are some expansion parts so hard to come by? It seems I can not get maps for expanding and now there is a new GPS style map.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I posted this question a while back, have been checking for a response & haven’t seen one yet.

I guess I”m not going to get one. Time to consider deleting. I can’t expand with out old maps that haven’t dropped on my farm in what feels like over a year.
    Last edited by krisscritters; 05-20-19 at 04:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can they make the non storable items storable, i.e., pet rock, Venus fly traps, tilapia pool?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed when completing a train order, some crafts, usually the really hard ones have 0 xp points, I have noticed it with the orange sugar, just filled 11 and as I loaded them I saw 0 xp, same with these red drinks (don't know the correct name for them), does anyone know if there?s a reason why some items have 0 Xperia?s points, thanks x (tried to include a screen shot but it won?t embed the photo) x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Has anyone noticed when completing a train order, some crafts, usually the really hard ones have 0 xp points, I have noticed it with the orange sugar, just filled 11 and as I loaded them I saw 0 xp, same with these red drinks (don't know the correct name for them), does anyone know if there?s a reason why some items have 0 Xperia?s points, thanks x (tried to include a screen shot but it won?t embed the photo) x
    Please post in the Bugs forum for tracking purposes. I can't remember if there's an existing thread, feel free to start one if there isn't.