Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hippo Enclosure cant be stored

Fashion Designer
    Admittedly... I need to add my voice here. I really want to store my superb plant type stuff, including this Hippo. Hope the stormtroopers will let us do that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm checking with the team on this, will post as soon as I get news.

Thanks!
    Has this problem been fixed yet? I'm trying to be patient, but this item should be fixed asap.
    Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Has this problem been fixed yet? I'm trying to be patient, but this item should be fixed asap.
    Thanks
    I believe this is intended since we can't store them, as mentioned earlier. It's not a bug to be fixed as it's intended design. No answer yet but I will post as soon as I do.

I believe this is intended just as the new Super Plants pets and Super Bat - they all can't be stored.

P.S. I'll ask the team on this.

Fashion Designer
    Moving this thread to the Suggestions forum where it's best seen by the team.
    Thanks for making sure this was seen by the Stormtroopers, Ryne. I get it. I mean, I hope they choose to make these storable ... but if they don't, maybe for future events, if one of these pet hybrids are the prize that it's more specified so that we can know before we start. Thanks guys!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Thanks for making sure this was seen by the Stormtroopers, Ryne. I get it. I mean, I hope they choose to make these storable ... but if they don't, maybe for future events, if one of these pet hybrids are the prize that it's more specified so that we can know before we start. Thanks guys!
    Appreciate your understanding. Yes, we didn't know they weren't storable as they were new but certainly could take note for future new hybrids like them.

On the side note, my hippo enclosure doesn't look good when it's empty. The hippo appeared after I fed him. Maybe you guys can feed yours to get him appear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12