View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    10 plane deliveries = 0 oolong tea bags

20 from kitchen = 0 drops
    The drop rate from planes is ridiculous low. But what drops from kitchen? I haven't touched my kitchen yet.

Rhino Keeper
    20 from kitchen = 0 drops
    hi eucom, looking at similar past events, i *don't* think you are supposed to get drops from the kitchen. i believe it'll be a kitchen *craft* (new recipe) that unlocks when you get to that goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    The drop rate from planes is ridiculous low. But what drops from kitchen? I haven't touched my kitchen yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    hi eucom, looking at similar past events, i *don't* think you are supposed to get drops from the kitchen. i believe it'll be a kitchen *craft* (new recipe) that unlocks when you get to that goal.
    It?s one of the side goals- welcome the timely rabbit. To make the tea service in the studio, it takes things from the specialty goods building, the kitchen, and the bakery. But there is no recipe when you tap the buildings (except the studio), so I assumed the items needed would drop. And since the goal is active, I would have thought the required items for the recipe would be active too.
    Last edited by eucom; 12-25-18 at 11:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    It’s one of the side goals- welcome the timely rabbit. To make the tea service in the studio, it takes things from the specialty goods building, the kitchen, and the bakery. But there is no recipe when you tap the buildings (except the studio), so I assumed the items needed would drop.
    The recipe for the Simple Tea did not become available until after step 3/7 unlocked. So, presumably, steps 4, 5, and 6 will unlock the other three recipes from the bakery and the kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The recipe for the Simple Tea did not become available until after step 3/7 unlocked. So, presumably, steps 4, 5, and 6 will unlock the other three recipes from the bakery and the kitchen.
    Thanks, I just assumed that since the recipe for the tea service recipe was available, that the items needed were unlocked too.

Rhino Keeper
    Winter Wonderland 4/7

1. Get Bacon
    2. Find Tea Biscuits 1x (pigs)
    3. Make Tea Cookies 3x (bakery 30minutes each. 6 earl grey tea bags, 2 sugar cubes, 2 tea biscuits, 2 apple sugar)

200 coins Similing Cat. 3xp

There's a side coal where u buy a Smiling Cat from shop n reward is 35gems. If u complete 4/7, the smiling cat is the prize, the side goal checks off so u get to bank 35gems if u didn't buy one already.

Also, the tea tray recipe in studio asks for 5 Tea Cookies, so u make 3 to complete step 4 here but need to make two more, just a heads up.

Even if I somehow manage to Complete this event with its rediculous low drop rate. I am still going to do the poll and say I Don't Like It. Maybe if enough people do the poll saying we DO NOT like this event even though we Finished it. They will realize we Hate goals that take up barn Space. (If you seen an item drop but it is not in your barn - you ran out of barn space before the dropped item was counted) -- Give us an EVENT SHED that Holds event Only parts.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 5 of 7
    Make 1 cake dough in the bakery (1 flour) 15 minutes
    Make 4 tea cakes in the kitchen
    REWARDS: 200 coins, ? Prize, 3 experience points
    Prize looks like a mannequin you put clothes on in a store

Tea Cake
    30 minutes in kitchen
    8 earl gray tea bags
    3 Sugar Cubes
    3 tea biscuits
    1 cake flour

Note: the two recipes did not appear until I reached this goal 5
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-26-18 at 10:49 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with you. This kind of event is impossible to finish without playing 24/7 and the use of lots of gems. This time I am not doing it. Christmas is a time to celebrate, not to frustrate!!! ��
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeryAvenue22nd View Post
    Even if I somehow manage to Complete this event with its rediculous low drop rate. I am still going to do the poll and say I Don't Like It. Maybe if enough people do the poll saying we DO NOT like this event even though we Finished it. They will realize we Hate goals that take up barn Space. (If you seen an item drop but it is not in your barn - you ran out of barn space before the dropped item was counted) -- Give us an EVENT SHED that Holds event Only parts.

I don’t want to moan as I can see a lot of work goes into these events and I love the game ..but I do remember at Christmas we used to have community games where everyone’s points added up and everyone who joined in got a prize . That was festive fun and I miss those . Oh well down the rabbit hole we go xxxxx

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast