View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Ok, I am out now.
    Had one Tea bag, collected 2 from rabbit, and still have one bag - did not count...

I really have to do other things in my life than trying such stupid events!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Milecia View Post
    Ok, I am out now.
    Had one Tea bag, collected 2 from rabbit, and still have one bag - did not count...

I really have to do other things in my life than trying such stupid events!
    judyandthecat mentioned something in an earlier post that you can try applying here. If your barn was already full, sell or discard or craft something, close the app, then reopen it. Perhaps the tea bags will show up then?

Executive Chef
    And just now I had a plane order requesting 1 Oolong Tea Bag. I mean, really? Even the rare-drop, hard-to-come-by, needed-to-get-Sugar-Cubes-from-the-Clock-Tower Oolong Tea bag?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    And just now I had a plane order requesting 1 Oolong Tea Bag. I mean, really? Even the rare-drop, hard-to-come-by, needed-to-get-Sugar-Cubes-from-the-Clock-Tower Oolong Tea bag?
    My train ask for 36 cheesecloth. I used up to 20 more tools to mining and only get 2 drops. Not trying more.

judyandthecat mentioned something in an earlier post that you can try applying here. If your barn was already full, sell or discard or craft something, close the app, then reopen it. Perhaps the tea bags will show up then?
    No no, I had enough barn space.

Farm Supplier
    I had similar issue. In task 7/9 requesting for 3 Tea ice cream. I had made 1 and while collecting the 2nd tea ice cream, game hung up for few seconds and when returned, 2nd tea ice cream was not counted. It shows I still have 1 😡 when reported to storom8 they said they do not support farmstory2😳

Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    I had similar issue. In task 7/9 requesting for 3 Tea ice cream. I had made 1 and while collecting the 2nd tea ice cream, game hung up for few seconds and when returned, 2nd tea ice cream was not counted. It shows I still have 1 😡 when reported to storom8 they said they do not support farmstory2😳
    Wait what? Then who does? I know we can't sell to other players, but I'm just going to sell to the bots and make some cash. I want to spend time with my family. They are already giving me a hard time for being on my phone so much. They matter, this game doesn't and knowing we have no support... I'm out. Good luck y'all and Happy New Year!

Well, I Guss I am Done with trying to even attempt to finish this event. My Rabbit Is No Longer Dropping Tea it dropped Sugar and Tea Biscuits. I still need to make two more simple tea to even finish 3/7.

Executive Chef
    I said I was only going to complete all 7 goals instead of trying for the rabbits. I'm on goal 7 now, all I need now is 17 more biscuits from the pigs to complete. 18 biscuits total. Whew!! That's a lot. Going to take forever just to get the biscuits lol...

Fashion Designer
    I know the drop rates are low, and it is difficult to get through each of the goals because of it. But you know, I don't mind that so much...because that is a minor issue compared to the game requesting those same dropped items--Earl Gray Tea Bags, Sugar Cubes, Tea Biscuits, Ice Chips--in plane deliveries and balloon requests, and for all I know train and truck orders. It is difficult enough to get Oolong Tea Bags from deliveries to then get the Sugar Cubes from the Clock Towers, and the game expects us to sacrifice those for orders?

That is just wrong.
    I do agree that requiring those drop items in deliveries is a bit wack.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast