View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Please take note:
    The event crafts in the Bakery, Kitchen, Specialty Goods and Studio will remain invisible (locked) until you get to the respective goals to unlock them. While you can't craft them in advance, you can collect the ingredients needed until you get to the goals to unlock them.

Wrong source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha - reported
    The source caption for Cheesecloth and Matcha shown in game are wrong for high level farms and I have reported them over. You should get them from after mining and fishing respectively.

New Upgrades
    Barn - new max capacity at 2,105
    Silo - new max capacity at 2,105

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You need these for 1 rabbit.

470 Earl Grey tea bags - White Rabbit
    170 Sugar Cubes - Warehouse order deliveries
    123 Tea Biscuits - Pigs
    9 Ice Chips - Maple Trees
    6 Cheesecloth - Mining
    10 Matcha - Fishing Pond

Crafts:
    Wonderland Tea Service (Studio: 2 hrs) - 12 Simple Tea - 5 Tea Cookies + 2 Tea Cake + 1 Ice Cream

Total for 5 Wonderland Tea Service and 1 Tea Cheesecake:
    Simple Tea - 180 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 60 Sugar Cubes
    Tea Cookies - 150 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 50 Sugar Cubes + 50 Tea Biscuits + 50 Apple Sugar
    Tea Cake - 80 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 30 Tea Biscuits + 10 Cake Flour
    Ice Cream - 60 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 30 Sugar Cubes + 25 Tea Biscuits + 5 Ice Chip
    Tea Cheesecake - 10 Matcha, 18 Tea Biscuits, 4 Ice Chips, 6 Cheesecloth
    Poll Questions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete this event?

3. How many rabbits did you get?
    (**only for those who completed the event**)

4. Which goal were you stuck at when the event ended?
    (**only for those who didn't complete the event, i.e. 0 rabbit**)

5. Did you like the prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Final preparations prior to event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

How to Play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248485

Getting Started
    1. Collect Tea Bags from the Timely Rabbit to prepare tea and other delights!
    2. Prepare enough recipes and give them to Morgan or Pipe to welcome the Timely Rabbit or the April Hare to your farm.

Goals
    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Morgan's Quest: Welcome the Timely Rabbit
    Would you like to welcome the white Timely Rabbit? Give me your Wonderland Tea Services!
    Get 1 Wonderland Tea Service (Studio)
    Give 5 Wonderland Tea Service
    Give 1 Tea Cheesecake
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Timely Rabbit

Piper's Quest: Welcome the April Hare
    I really like this brown April Hare! If you want to welcome him, give me your Wonderland Tea Services!
    Visit Anyone (Visit your 20 fellow farmers!)
    Give Piper 5 Wonderland Tea Services
    Give Piper 1 Tea Cheesecake
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 April Hare

Winter Wonderland
    Goal 1 of 7
    Well that was strange...I just passed by a rabbit who asked me what time it was. Did you happen to see him?
    Get 3 Earl Grey Tea Bag (Look for the Rabbit on your farm!)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Green Flamingo

Goal 2 of 7
    That was a rabbit! Did you happen to tell him what time it was? He seems very concerned.
    Send 5 Deliveries in the Order Warehouse
    Get 1 Oolong Tea Bags (from completed deliveries in the Warehouse!)
    Gat 1 Clock Tower
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Pink Flamingo

Goal 3 of 7
    I think a good cuppa tea will help this rabbit calm down...could you see if you can't find the fixings for a good ol' pot of tea?
    Put 1 Oolong Tea Bags in the Clock Tower
    Get 1 Sugar Cubes (from the Clock Tower!)
    Have 12 Simple Tea (prepared in Specialty Goods!)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps, 1 Purple Flamingo

Goal 4 of 7
    That rabbit really likes tea...but then again, so does Jed. He wants more tea, and I'm sure that rabbit will be along soon for another cup...do you think you could help me out?
    Get 10 Bacon
    Find 1 Tea Biscuits (pigs)
    Make 3 Tea Cookies (bakery)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xp, Smiling Cat

Goal 5 of 7
    Morgan's making tea? Can you see if you can get her recipe for her Tea Cakes too? They're so good!
    Make 1 cake dough (Prepared in the Bakery!)
    Make 4 Tea Cakes (Prepared in the Kitchen!
    REWARDS: 200 c, 3 xp, Lost Girl Apron

Goal 6 of 7
    Piper wants my Tea Cakes, eh? I'll need a few more things if she wants a batch of her own!
    Harvest from maple trees 5 times (Mapley goodness!)
    Find 1 Ice Chip (From Maple Trees!)
    Make 3 Tea Ice Cream (Prepared in the kitchen!)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, Mad Hat Stand, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 7
    That rabbit loves our tea so much... I have an idea! We might be able to welcome him or a friend if we have enough team items. What do you think?
    Collect 1 Matcha from the Pond
    Collect 1 Cheesecloth from the Mine
    Make 1 Tea Cheesecake in the Studio
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points, Helpful Caterpillar

Side Goal (optional)
    Tea Kettle's On!
    Want to get even more tea ingredients from the Timely Rabbit? Put this Tea Pot on your farm to boost your chances!
    Have 1 Tea Pot (Check the Market!) [cost: 100 gems]
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

The Smiling Cat
    Need more tea ingredients for the event? Get a Smiling Cat from the Market to help you out!
    Have Smiling Cat x1 (Check the Market!) [cost: 35 gems]
    REWARDS: 35 gems, 3 xps

Event Prizes
    Timely Rabbit
    April Hare

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
    Clock Tower (cost: 500 coins)
    Put Oolong Tea Bags in this Clock Tower to get items for the Winter Wonderland Event! **One Time Use.**
    Time required: 1 hour
    (Oolong Tea Bags drop from deliveries in the Order Warehouse)

Smiling Cat (cost: 35 gems)
    Give the Smiling Cat Oolong Tea Bags to get items for the Winter Wonderland Event! **One Time Use.**
    (Complete the quest for the first one and get 35 gems back.)
    (Oolong Tea Bags drop from deliveries in the Order Warehouse)

Event Drops
    Earl Grey tea bags - White Rabbit (appears on farm. drops 1 or 2)
    Sugar Cubes - Clock Tower (requires 1 Oolong Tea Bag)
    Oolong tea bags - Warehouse order deliveries
    Tea Biscuits - Pigs
    Ice Chips - Maple Trees
    Cheesecloth - Mining (when exiting)
    Matcha - Fishing Pond

Event Crafts
    Wonderland Tea Service (Studio: 2 hrs) - 12 Simple Tea (Specialty Goods) + 5 Tea Cookies (Bakery) + 2 Tea Cake (Kitchen) + 1 Ice Cream(Kitchen)
    Simple Tea (Specialty Goods: 15 mins) - 3 Earl Grey Tea Bags (White Rabbit) + 1 Sugar Cubes
    Tea Cookies (Bakery: 30 mins) - 6 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 2 Sugar Cubes + 2 Tea Biscuits + 2 Apple Sugar
    Tea Cake (Kitchen: 30 mins) - 8 Earl Grey Tea Bags + 3 Sugar Cubes + 3 Tea Biscuits + 1 Cake Flour
    Cake Flour/Dough - 1 flour
    Ice Cream (Kitchen: 1 hour) - 12 Earl Gray Tea Bags + 6 Sugar Cubes + 5 Tea Biscuits + 1 Ice Chip
    Tea Cheesecake (Studio: 1 hour 30 minutes) - 10 Matcha, 18 Tea Biscuits, 4 Ice Chips, 6 Cheesecloth

Thanks to orca1006, raissawinda, ankavale100, and judyandthecat for providing additional information, and to Rynetory2 for formatting and improving the chaos of this first post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	49276
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-08-19 at 02:07 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Hello, where can I craft the rest of the menu in the Specialty Goods and other buildings? All I can find is the Tea thing in the Studio but other ingredients are still missing...

Anyway thanks PookieBear50 for this thread, been waiting somebody to start a discussion....do you experience the same with me?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Hello, where can I craft the rest of the menu in the Specialty Goods and other buildings? All I can find is the Tea thing in the Studio but other ingredients are still missing...

Anyway thanks PookieBear50 for this thread, been waiting somebody to start a discussion....do you experience the same with me?
    I'm not sure if we can craft them or if they drop...but now that I think about it, I think we will probably have to craft them. I'll see what happens when I finish 2/7; maybe the new recipes will unlock as we go along.

And I am also wondering if we will be able to somehow get BOTH pets, or if we will need to choose only one and give up our opportunity for the other...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm not sure if we can craft them or if they drop...but now that I think about it, I think we will probably have to craft them. I'll see what happens when I finish 2/7; maybe the new recipes will unlock as we go along.

And I am also wondering if we will be able to somehow get BOTH pets, or if we will need to choose only one and give up our opportunity for the other...
    yeah this event is looking like the mr/mrs gnome and summer/tux penguin events, so i'm guessing (1) we are "allowed" both...but chances are we'd be lucky to finish even just 1...and (2) those are crafts and the recipes should unlock as we move along.

happy holidays to all~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post

I'm waiting for my items to be ready and do my deliveries and get my oolong tea bag, big hope for the drop rate to be fair enough because the rabbits are too adorable to be missed. I have visited 20 beautiful farms, bought the clock towers (yes it says "Gat" too) and collected tea bags.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    You doing perfect pookiebear I have just followed a 4 year old and 18 month old grandchildren around and two white kittens for hours I am old and tired tired tired

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You doing perfect pookiebear I have just followed a 4 year old and 18 month old grandchildren around and two white kittens for hours I am old and tired tired tired
    All the same, I would appreciate it if you or Rynetory2 took over at some point...perhaps not immediately, but eventually. I have no problem providing information as it becomes available, but the formatting and such really needs work.

Rhino Keeper
    Winter Wonderland 3/7

1. Put Oolong Tea Bags in the Clock Tower (wait time 1hr, when ready, face of clock tower pops out)
    2. Get Sugar Cubes (this is what u get when collect from clock tower)
    3. Have Simple Tea 12x (made in Specialty Goods, 3 green tea bags and 1 sugar cube per Tea 15 minutes each)

200 coins. Purple flamingo. 3xp

I'm gonna be on this goal for a bit. My delivery drop rate for the rabbit Tea bag for clock tower is super low. There's also the one hr wait time before collecting sugar cubes.

Pookiebear -- u doing great, thx for starting this thread!

FYI ... it takes 1 gem to skip step 2 if all u r missing is the Tea bag from delivery. But no rush really ... the event will last until next year lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Winter Wonderland 3/7

1. Put Oolong Tea Bags in the Clock Tower (wait time 1hr, when ready, face of clock tower pops out)
    2. Get Sugar Cubes (this is what u get when collect from clock tower)
    3. Have Simple Tea 12x (made in Specialty Goods, 3 green tea bags and 1 sugar cube per Tea 15 minutes each)

200 coins. Purple flamingo. 3xp

I'm gonna be on this goal for a bit. My delivery drop rate for the rabbit Tea bag for clock tower is super low. There's also the one hr wait time before collecting sugar cubes.

Pookiebear -- u doing great, thx for starting this thread!

FYI ... it takes 1 gem to skip step 2 if all u r missing is the Tea bag from delivery. But no rush really ... the event will last until next year lol
    My technique for spotting the White Rabbit:
    1. Open the app.
    2. Find the three other pop-up animals and tap: butterflies, otter, mole.
    3. Draw back and scan the farm's open spaces to watch for the White Rabbit's appearance.

It also seems--though perhaps it is random--that the White Rabbit drops 2 Earl Grey tea bags each time, so that will speed up the one part of the recipe. But yes, the delivery drop rate is low...again.

ankavale1000, do you know if the drops from the Clock Tower are always Sugar Cubes? Or do other things drop as well?

Rhino Keeper
    Pookiebear -- so far, I've gotten 1 sugar cube from one clock tower. It has been 100% drop for me so far. Also, the white rabbit just gave me a sugar cube instead of tea bag. But it's like 15 Tea bags and 1 sugar cube from white rabbit.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast