View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    One Tea Ice Cream done, two more to go, and still two Tea Cookies to craft before I can even make ONE Wonderland Tea Service...then I need to go through it all over again 4 more times? I don't think 7 (plus hours) days is going to be enough to finish...not at the current drop rate. No wonder most players will only be able to (maybe) get either the White Rabbit or the April Hare and not both...not unless they (maybe) gem through it...there is not enough time to collect everything needed!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    Wait what? Then who does? I know we can't sell to other players, but I'm just going to sell to the bots and make some cash. I want to spend time with my family. They are already giving me a hard time for being on my phone so much. They matter, this game doesn't and knowing we have no support... I'm out. Good luck y'all and Happy New Year!
    I know - sad isn?t it! I got that response a while back when I emailed them about something. Really disappointing, and I definitely won?t be spending real money on this game any more if that?s their attitude.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    I had similar issue. In task 7/9 requesting for 3 Tea ice cream. I had made 1 and while collecting the 2nd tea ice cream, game hung up for few seconds and when returned, 2nd tea ice cream was not counted. It shows I still have 1  when reported to storom8 they said they do not support farmstory2
    Just to clarify, Storm8 is still supporting Farm Story 2. There's currently limited support for Farm Story 2 as well as a few other games. Limited support does not mean they stopped supporting Farm 2. You can also seek help on the forum.

Seemed like you have encountered a sync issue. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? to avoid this. I make sure I maintain my device and keep my connection in good conditions for best gaming experiences. It works for me, at least it has been years since I needed to contact Support.

Good luck with your event!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    Well, I paid 100 gem with expectation the boost increases chance of rabbits turn up
    Maybe you misunderstood? Here's the description of the Kettle - "Place this kettle on your farm to get boosted drops from the Timely Rabbit!". It gives boosted drops, not increase frequency of appearance. This is not like the crossing sign in other past events where it increase the frequency.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Maybe you misunderstood? Here's the description of the Kettle - "Place this kettle on your farm to get boosted drops from the Timely Rabbit!". It gives boosted drops, not increase frequency of appearance. This is not like the crossing sign in other past events where it increase the frequency.
    I wonder if you have it in your farm and notice any difference? I still get double tea bags before I bought it. Or if any other players get the boost and it works for your farm ?

Farm Supplier
    Hello all! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! Im out of this event! Its ridiculous the drop of my pigs! I have a life to live! Such a pitty this event this time of the year its like the penguin event, shame
    Last edited by Kinky_Candy; 01-01-19 at 11:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the 3 flamingos then left it at that, quite happy with them, I just sell off the event items when I get drops, only stormies can buy them by the way, happy new year everyone xx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello all! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! Im out of this event! Its ridiculous the drop of my pigs! I have a life to live such a pitty this event this time of the year its like the penguin event, same
    I agree. There is no way to complete this without help. I still think if something takes up room in our barn we should be able to sell and buy from other players.

This is not working I have did so many planes and have gotten nothing the pigs are not dropping anything either I know and understand this is a chance game but this is ridiculous we don't even got a chance to win nothing cause it's not giving us anything. Storm 8 please fix this

This is ridiculous! I'm out...

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast