View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A0D080A-4EE8-4B6B-974B-11D884BB87E4.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	49334
    Got the pair finally after too many hard tapping days, sorry did not pay attention to count as I just load game , go around come back to tap rabbit and go on just like that. However after sometimes , there’s nothing appear after reload so I just power off phone and wait to retry .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    The task is simply too hard for fun.. games should be for pleasure not stress. I have loved playing this game. Such a shame it's got harder and harder. I don't mind spending a bit of money, but there is a limit.
    I totally agree

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post

Got the pair finally after too many hard tapping days, sorry did not pay attention to count as I just load game , go around come back to tap rabbit and go on just like that. However after sometimes , there’s nothing appear after reload so I just power off phone and wait to retry .
    I am amazed you were able to get BOTH the White Rabbit and the April Hare. Congratulations!

Fashion Designer

Great job, congratulations! Did you use magic? imho those two will be best at their own habitat like a tower clock or something related.

Rhino Keeper
    Magic = gem ? I don’t have enough to skip by gem. Just put alarm and collect things nonstop would do the trick

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if u would like to do a comparison? I've never purchased crossing signs or any other drop boosters for the simple reason that I would never know whether I'm actually getting "boosted" drops or appearances. Below are the results of 10 taps on my farm, I didn't buy the Kettle.

If anyone else wants to join in so we can compile results for future reference on whether it's worth buying drop boosters, please indicate whether u have purchased the Kettle.

Tap 1. 1 Earl Grey
    Tap 2. 1
    Tap 3. 1
    Tap 4. 1
    Tap 5. 1
    Tap 6. 1
    Tap 7. 1
    Tap 8. 2
    Tap 9. 1
    Tap10. 1

I get a sugar cube or tea biscuit here and there, but rarely. Above is a pretty good representation of taps on my farm.
    Tap 1. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 2. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 3. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 4. 1 Ice Chips
    Tap 5. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 6. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 7. 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 8. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 9. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag
    Tap 10. 2 Earl Grey Tea Bag

No Kettle.

I should note that since the beginning of the event and prior to this tally, I have also received 4 Sugar Cubes, 2 Tea Cakes, and 1 Ice Chips. Everything else has been either 1 or 2 Earl Grey Tea Bags, probably in about equal amounts overall.

Executive Chef
    Magic = gem ? I don’t have enough to skip by gem. Just put alarm and collect things nonstop would do the trick
    Were you extremely lucky in getting Sugar Cubes from deliveries (in the form of Oolong Tea Bags) or the White Rabbit? Because those darn Oolong Tea Bags and Sugar Cubes are really what are holding me back...

Rhino Keeper
    I got sugar mainly from planes but later rabbit did give some too and randomly they gave biscuit ( from pigs) . Again I m confused with kettle function this time after seeing your record. Kettle reduced rabbits in my farm . Just now I put it out as decor since I finished . Tea bag from rabbits is the one holding me back although I was happy to pay 100 gem from beginning

Fashion Designer
    I got sugar mainly from planes but later rabbit did give some too and randomly they gave biscuit ( from pigs) . Again I m confused with kettle function this time after seeing your record. Kettle reduced rabbits in my farm . Just now I put it out as decor since I finished . Tea bag from rabbits is the one holding me back although I was happy to pay 100 gem from beginning
    That kettle is a Luck booster then

Rhino Keeper
    Got the pair finally after too many hard tapping days, sorry did not pay attention to count as I just load game , go around come back to tap rabbit and go on just like that. However after sometimes , there?s nothing appear after reload so I just power off phone and wait to retry .
    WOW CONGRATS!!! those two are SUPER adorable!!!

just curious: how many tea biscuits do you normally get from collecting (i'm assuming) 12 pigs?

cuz my rough math: it's been ~7 days + 6 hours since the event started = 174 hours / 3 hour for pigs to be ready = 58 rounds of collections (assuming you wake up to collect nonstop). At 123 biscuits needed per rabbit x 2 = 246 biscuits......that'd be some really AMAZING drop rate...

btw, this is really penguin event all over again. i am really happy you got both pets again...just fingers crossed i can finish 1 eventually.... happy new year everyone~