View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    This event is not for me,I don't have the time required for hunting rabbits. My success rate so far is pretty poor in catching the wascally Wabbit..and I have most of the ground covered. To think I have to catch him another 30 times b4 I can get thru lvl 3 ,as I only have a couple of simple teas at this time.. To my way of thinking I can't see the fun in that. If I had some rabbit traps that could snare him whilst I got on with my day would have helped. Best of luck to those that are trying.

New Resident
    Is this happening only in my farm? The rabbit did not appear once since the event began and I delivered 10 orders at the warehouse and did
    not drop any tea bag . I refrshed the game, turned off the ipad and still nothing happens, if it does not work I will not participate in this event

New Resident
    The rabbit did not appear once since the event began and I delivered 10 orders at the warehouse and did
    not drop any tea bag . Is this happening only in my farm? I am frustrated!

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE INCREASE PLANE DELIVERY DROP RATE.

The sugar cube is required for all 4 recipes of the Tea Service. I've been playing 6 hours today, I've gotten 7 tea bags from delivery. It is painful to continue. Also, the Timely Rabbit is another issue. The Tea bags from Timely Rabbit is also required by all 4 recipes of the Tea Service. Why can't the Timely Rabbit show up more often, if the plane drop rate is already acting as gatekeeper and progress further hindered by clock tower? I remember there was an event, the pop up visitor appeared so frequently I had to curb my urge to click it.

INCREASE PLANE DELIVERY DROP RATE OF TEA BAG. PLEASE. THANK YOU.

demande de renseignement

bonjour j'ai fais 20 livraison mais je n'ai eu qu'un sachet de th? cela est il normal car ? ce rythme l? je suis pas pr?te de pouvoir passer ? la prochaine ?tape cordialement

Quote Originally Posted by boltghost View Post
    Is this happening only in my farm? The rabbit did not appear once since the event began and I delivered 10 orders at the warehouse and did
    not drop any tea bag . I refrshed the game, turned off the ipad and still nothing happens, if it does not work I will not participate in this event
    It?s happening with mine too. I can?t pass level 3/7. The rabbit never appears even if I pop the butterflies, mole and otter. It?s frustrating. I don?t like to complain but this is for the birds

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    It?s happening with mine too. I can?t pass level 3/7. The rabbit never appears even if I pop the butterflies, mole and otter. It?s frustrating. I don?t like to complain but this is for the birds
    It takes a little time for the White Rabbit to appear. To potentially speed things up, either cover almost all the open ground with buildings and decorations (so that there are limited spaces where anything can appear) or move everything to the edges of the farm (so it is virtually impossible to miss anything when it appears). I have found that it takes about 1 minute or so after I pop the other three animals for the White Rabbit to appear.

Fashion Designer
    Hey! The deliveries wanted me to send the Tea Biscuits and stuff, how's that possible? Collecting is frustating, why adding a little more joke to that?

And I need more earl tea bag, no matter how hard I observe my farm, even a single path I put on it, the white rabbit rarely shows up.

The drop rate is low again, in total, I earned only 8, yes 8 oolong tea bags from my deliveries. Come on...please make this event enjoyable for all, I'm begging you... :'(

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 6 of 7
    Harvest from maple trees 5 times
    Find 1 ice chip
    Make 3 ice cream in the kitchen
    REWARDS: 200 coins, ? Prize, 3 experience points
    Prize looks like a new year tower with year I hope
    But I was way off on my guess for goal 5

Ice Cream
    1 hour in kitchen
    12 Earl Gray tea bags
    6 sugar cubes
    5 tea biscuits
    1 ice chip

3 ice cream needs:
    36 earl gray tea bags
    18 sugar cubes
    15 tea biscuits
    3 ice chips

Pookiebear prize name for goal 5 is Lost Girl Apron

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It takes a little time for the White Rabbit to appear. To potentially speed things up, either cover almost all the open ground with buildings and decorations (so that there are limited spaces where anything can appear) or move everything to the edges of the farm (so it is virtually impossible to miss anything when it appears). I have found that it takes about 1 minute or so after I pop the other three animals for the White Rabbit to appear.
    Thank you. I have most spaces covered. I?ll keep trying. Thanks again!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast