View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

After working constantly on this event and wasting 300 gems on it, i earned (not won, but earned) my white rabbit by wasting both my holidays and money.

Took a year break from the game two years ago, afraid i will be taking a longer break now. Not enjoyable like this.

Well then you are not alone, asked me for 33 tea bags and 33 cheesecloth. This is the first event in four years I gave up on, drop rates were low, finding the rabbit was difficult to say the least. Only four more hours to this ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Very disappointed with the size of the rabbit. I thought it would be the exact same size as the one showing up around on the farm that you have to tap for parts. It’s so small.

Fashion Designer
    Only need 4 more cookies from the pigs to complete 7/7. I’ve spent all my gems but 20 and I need 80 to buy the last 4 cookies. But that ain’t happening. Looks like I won’t achieve any goal for this event. Only was able to make one tea set and we need FIVE?? How is that even possible. I give up. So bummed I wasted all this time on this event. Should’ve just focused on train and truck deliveries instead. Oh well. Congrats to those that won.

Farm Supplier
    I gave up a few days ago when I added it up and there was no way I was going to make it, I was playing pretty consistantally, my drops from plane deliveries and pigs were the worst. I bought the tea pot decoration but it never helped, oh well

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete this event?

3. How many rabbits did you get?
    (**only for those who completed the event**)

4. Which goal were you stuck at when the event ended?
    (**only for those who didn't complete the event, i.e. 0 rabbit**)

5. Did you like the prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Dislike isn't a strong enough word, seriously who can stare at their screen 24/7? It just wasn't fun in my opinion. Let's work on getting stuff for the silver bells. Etc. Fix things first. Not feeling that great about this game now. What next a leaderboard....probably ugh. I'm also tired of seeing blank slots. Please make the next one different and enjoyable!!!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 01-08-19 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Additional comments

Rynetory: dumb question but I?ve never done a poll. Do we send you a private message?

Fashion Designer
    I like all the events and remember that stretch where we didn’t have any and were worried if our game was in fact going away! This style of event however stumps me every time. I’ve yet to be able to complete one even though I give it a ton of effort. The prize for the Wonderland goal eluded me by just 4 cookies to finish the tea set. I couldn’t really tell what the prize was but it looked like the worm from Alice in Wonderland. Wish I would’ve been able to get it. I had no shot at the rabbits. I was only able to make one tea set for the White one. I was disappointed in my outcome but I still enjoyed playing. I always hope they’ll loosen up the drop rate at the end so maybe I’ll have a chance but they never do. Lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    Rynetory: dumb question but I?ve never done a poll. Do we send you a private message?
    You have to select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page in order to vote/view the poll. The poll is shown at the top of this thread.