View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?? Which items do you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

6 31.58%
  • I did not like this Event

9 47.37%
  • I could not finish in Time

7 36.84%
  • Pompous Popper

0 0%
  • Neo Tinsel Dragon

9 47.37%
  • Guiding Star Dragon

9 47.37%
  • Countdown Clock

1 5.26%
  • Dracornament

0 0%
  • Dragon Cookie

1 5.26%
  • Peppermint Mocha Dragon

5 26.32%
  • Gift Bow Dragon

6 31.58%
  • Holiday Sweater

0 0%
  • Firapples

6 31.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holiday Dragon Tales- **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by bimily View Post
    I can?t bleeping believe this?!?!!?!? This is the second contest in a row that I?m not going to not only not finish but not even get the second bleeping dragon because I cant breed the bleeping ?common? dragon. I have this bleeping game on 2 devices and can?t breed this bleeping dragon. Ive been playing this game for years and it?s starting to not be fun anymore. There?s too much failure.

Note to developers.... a game isn?t fun if you can?t successfully do anything.
    I feel the same way. You almost have to be a masochist to keep enjoying this game. Something has to change!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Anyone know the parts of the ?Dragon Cookie?? I would like to Quest them out ahead of time.
    3 Holiday Flames from Cozy Relaxation Quest

Rhino Keeper
    O my goodness, I was rewarded with a neat dozen of mystic maps, I haven't been able to use them for over 100 levels, even my Arctic island doesn't expand further. Talk about the biscuit not being suitable to jump thru the hoops. When will we get an appropriate reward. Since I have to complete the most difficult level ... the reward should be direct to be suitable and useful. Notice a lot of old friends stopped playing because their concerns were not addressed or pop up drove them off games so sad ....

Rhino Keeper
    Getting two virtue fails between Chapters 5 and 6 trying for Peppermint mocha kind of decided for me whether to continue trying to complete Tales. My extra nest has expired now too so not going to activate it for just a chance to bred the needed dragon. I guess I will spend my time upgrading some of my dragons which is certainly not a bad thing to do with my food. Good luck to all of you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I feel the same way. You almost have to be a masochist to keep enjoying this game. Something has to change!
    I haven't finished any in a while since I can never breed the common dragon. Why are they making it this hard?

New Resident
    I may have hit a bug in this event. I'm on Chapter 7, Act 5: craft a gift bow dragon. The problem is I can't. It requires 4 crystal bells but the game says I only have 3. I completed every single step up to this point, but I only have 3 bells and can't continue. I tried quitting and restarting the game, but it made no difference.

Has anyone else hit this bug? Anyone know how to continue?

Quote Originally Posted by furox View Post
    I may have hit a bug in this event. I'm on Chapter 7, Act 5: craft a gift bow dragon. The problem is I can't. It requires 4 crystal bells but the game says I only have 3. I completed every single step up to this point, but I only have 3 bells and can't continue. I tried quitting and restarting the game, but it made no difference.

Has anyone else hit this bug? Anyone know how to continue?
    Yes the exact same thing has happened to me, I?m gutted, what?s going on?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacarter View Post
    Yes the exact same thing has happened to me, I?m gutted, what?s going on?
    Sorry to hear you hit the bug as well. At least I'm not alone. I submitted a support request and I'm waiting to hear what will happen.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by furox View Post
    Sorry to hear you hit the bug as well. At least I'm not alone. I submitted a support request and I'm waiting to hear what will happen.
    Well, i got an automated reply that says their offices are closed until after New Years. The dragon tales event will be over by then so it looks like I'm just hosed on this one. There's no way for me to complete the event due to this bug.

Executive Chef
    I sure do appreciate that gift of 12 island parts. I only had 1086 sitting in storage.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast