Thread: Castle Story at Christmas!

Executive Chef

Castle Story at Christmas!

Is it just me, and it probably is, but over the years at Christmas time (before all these crazy back to back events) did anyone on Christmas Day feel guilty for sending their knights off on adventures, or their carpenters to work in the workshops, or their blacksmiths to work in the magic forge or their witches and wizards off to the potion shop to brew a potion. When all you?re thinking is give them the day off?

Now it?s all hands on deck when it?s supposed to be the most relaxing day of the year.

Anyone else?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    No guilt at all, they are in general very relaxed and don't have much to do, except during events. They are happy and do their chores with joy, after all they get well paid to bring me back a few goodies that end up dusting my inventory
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...