Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2018 Christmas Sales

What’s the collection time of the fish market? Does it drop 1 fish or multiples?

Fashion Designer
    Some posts from 2016 (idk when it was released) said that people were very disappointed with fish market. ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort29 View Post
    What level is required for sale items? I?m level 9. No sales show up.
    Anyone know?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort29 View Post
    Anyone know?
    I have not written down the levels of items for 95% of the items. But in general it starts at level 15. Most items are Baron Tent or Event related, so an educated guess is 15. You are level 9, if you play (use all your energy) and focus on goals you might reach level 15 before the sales ends.

You need approx 2800 XP more, you can at your level expect 400 XP a day if well played, that is 7 days. There are some goals at low level that gives a lot of XP. So you might make it just before the closure.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    The penguins drop fish but it is not 100% drop rate. But they are cute, so that is ok. I didn't spend sleepless weeks incessantly chopping around the kingdom, so I'm not terribly unhappy. But I do need A LOT of orange fish right now. Ugh!

Only 15 James for an Orange Tree! Got to love speech to text. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have not written down the levels of items for 95% of the items. But in general it starts at level 15. Most items are Baron Tent or Event related, so an educated guess is 15. You are level 9, if you play (use all your energy) and focus on goals you might reach level 15 before the sales ends.

You need approx 2800 XP more, you can at your level expect 400 XP a day if well played, that is 7 days. There are some goals at low level that gives a lot of XP. So you might make it just before the closure.
    Thanks soooo much! I’m plugging away at it. I’ll be on Level 12 tonight, but feeling like I’ll need to set my alarms all night. Lol. Darn crazy game addictions.

Rhino Keeper
    Can?t decide... we?ll if I get enough gems.. already bought the magic fruit tree, sap tree, living wood and a fairy... so badly wanted the beautiful trees and saw an amazjng opportunity to buy them now at sales... but I still have some gems and I am wondering about cabbage house... or maybe fourtune tent? But I read that it is not so great as it used to be?? .... not sure

The fortuneteller tent has a long list of mini quests, with mini rewards. Unfortunately, S8 discontinued the release of new mini quests and the tent sunk into my cellar abyss.

The cabbage hut offers more bang for the gems (IMO), as it gives rotten cabbages (1/ day) and allows for an easier play in the Baron's tent.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-27-18 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate informative

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    totally agree w bakery ...

I am glad I took the bakery advice. I have now collected from it and the first drop was hot sauce which is what I wanted! I have now collected enough coins for the castle but didn?t realize about the footprint. I may pass on that as I do have other good coin sources.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast