Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2018 Christmas Sales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I can see items I can't buy as well. Think it's a fix to not seeing all items offered on Black Friday. Whatever you can't buy it will just say you're at your limit.
    I see NO energy giving items.. maybe because I'm maxed on them or maybe they weren't offered? All what I see offered I already have.. not nice.. all recycled
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I see NO energy giving items.. maybe because I'm maxed on them or maybe they weren't offered? All what I see offered I already have.. not nice.. all recycled
    There are no energy droppers in the sale besides the wizard school which we know are capped at 2.

Trudyscandles

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Yes, just bought it. It?s animated too.
    Attachment 49247
    Thanks !! Cute pic too!

Does Mermaid pond drop clown fish?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    Does Mermaid pond drop clown fish?
    No, mermaid scales, water, and fish

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I don't have Neva in my second kingdom. I wanted to buy her, but I don't have the snowy workshop and the card doesn't mention "snowy" drops. If I wanted to use her for crafting snow walls and such (like in my first kingdom), she would be pretty useless, right?

I thought you could only see the items on sale when you aren't maxed out on them, but Neva is also visible in my first kingdom...and she's there already. The same with the ice castle.
    Yes former Neva drops are useless without the Snowy Workshop, and as I've already tried to buy another one.. can confirm it's capped to 1.
    However I see on the back of the Neva info card shown in the Market, completely different drops compared to what I receive from the original Neva.. so drops may have been changed and has nothing to do with the Snowy Workshop.. but wonder why it's capped at this point?
    Having 2 original Nevas would have been handy for the crafting as is the only place we can collect those materials.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Yes former Neva drops are useless without the Snowy Workshop, and as I've already tried to buy another one.. can confirm it's capped to 1.
    However I see on the back of the Neva info card shown in the Market, completely different drops compared to what I receive from the original Neva.. so drops may have been changed and has nothing to do with the Snowy Workshop.. but wonder why it's capped at this point?
    Having 2 original Nevas would have been handy for the crafting as is the only place we can collect those materials.
    Oh no! I bought Neva, thought she was a cute fairy... and would give some nice surprises! But alas I guess she is useless then.. cause I don?t have the snowy workshop... and not possible to buy either??

Nightclub Owner
    I was wondering about that myself and ended up pretty confused. My thinking: If she has the same drops, then she'd be all but useless to anyone without the Snowy Workshop so she was clearly meant for older players. If that was the case then why didn't they raise her cap? Then I figured maybe they changed her drops entirely but again, if that is the case, why can't I purchase one of these new Neva's with different drops? I feel like this is the single most confusing item to ever have been put on sale in CS, lol. Would be really nice if s8 would comment on this before the sale is over.... I'd also like to hear from anyone that purchased this Neva what they get from her.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad I noticed it before I went off and bought her. Too bad, I would have liked the possibility to craft those walls.

Looks like I'm going to buy Ivy's bakery instead.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Glad I noticed it before I went off and bought her. Too bad, I would have liked the possibility to craft those walls.

Looks like I'm going to buy Ivy's bakery instead.
    Ivy's Bakery without doubt gives good drops! You'll never be without Skunkypies again.. collect the rare Yummypies and lots of other precious sweet drops along with Silver Trays. I would classify a 'top' asset to your game.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast