Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Castle Story: 2018 Christmas Sales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was wondering about that myself and ended up pretty confused. My thinking: If she has the same drops, then she'd be all but useless to anyone without the Snowy Workshop so she was clearly meant for older players. If that was the case then why didn't they raise her cap? Then I figured maybe they changed her drops entirely but again, if that is the case, why can't I purchase one of these new Neva's with different drops? I feel like this is the single most confusing item to ever have been put on sale in CS, lol. Would be really nice if s8 would comment on this before the sale is over.... I'd also like to hear from anyone that purchased this Neva what they get from her.
    According to the info on the back of the id card.. drops are different. So maybe just a pretty bouncing Fairy.
    The original would have been a wonderful item to be put on sale IF included with the Snowy Workshop. Many players would have jumped at this offer.
    But as we both said.. makes no sense and confusional the reason of cap one if they have different drops.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

So I have been debating about getting the reindeer stable. Does it regularly drop ice cream making it worth it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    So I have been debating about getting the reindeer stable. Does it regularly drop ice cream making it worth it?
    I am maxed on Ice Cream for years, so the stable is in storage since years. For me it is not worth the investment as you don't need ice cream that much, unless you chain produce Royal Sundae (which I might produce if Elfs need it).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am maxed on Ice Cream for years, so the stable is in storage since years. For me it is not worth the investment
    thanks for this. I will take a pass on it. That was my first inclination but as the sale winds down I started to doubt myself

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456