Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2018 Christmas Sales

Farm Supplier
    I have 2 wizard schools, level 50 & have 9,087 royal points at the moment. It?s telling me I can?t buy another wizard school without leveling up. Is 2 the limit on wizard schools?
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Medhba View Post
    I have 2 wizard schools, level 50 & have 9,087 royal points at the moment. It?s telling me I can?t buy another wizard school without leveling up. Is 2 the limit on wizard schools?
    2 is the limit, yes...

Farm Supplier
    Ok, thank you SW.
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

New Resident
    I'm level 50. I don't have the Harvest Pergola or cabbage hut in my market (not in featured or buildings). Is there a limit on the Harvest Pergola? I have one. I have 2 cabbage huts. I have other things that are in the market that I can't buy due to already at the limit. I just wondered why I don't have those 2 items.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any big difference between Ivy?s Bakery & the Harvest Pergola? From what I?m reading, they both drop food items, but the pergola drops coins as well. I?m I reading that correctly?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    Is there any big difference between Ivy?s Bakery & the Harvest Pergola? From what I?m reading, they both drop food items, but the pergola drops coins as well. I?m I reading that correctly?
    Yes, ivy's bakery drops different pies as well as hot sauce and silver trays. So far the pergola has only dropped milk and fish for me as well as coins. It depends on what you need as to what is the best value if you can't afford both.

HTH,
    trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    The fortuneteller tent has a long list of mini quests, with mini rewards. Unfortunately, S8 discontinued the release of new mini quests and the tent sunk into my cellar abyss.

The cabbage hut offers more bang for the gems (IMO), as it gives rotten cabbages (1/ day) and allows for an easier play in the Baron's tent.
    Thank you! Now I still want them both! Hi hi... wondering about the mini quests  maybe it will be on sales later again hoepfully ...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-27-18 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Updated quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trudyscandles View Post
    yes, ivy's bakery drops different pies as well as hot sauce and silver trays. So far the pergola has only dropped milk and fish for me as well as coins. It depends on what you need as to what is the best value if you can't afford both.

Hth,
    trudyscandles
    tyvm.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have Neva in my second kingdom. I wanted to buy her, but I don't have the snowy workshop and the card doesn't mention "snowy" drops. If I wanted to use her for crafting snow walls and such (like in my first kingdom), she would be pretty useless, right?

I thought you could only see the items on sale when you aren't maxed out on them, but Neva is also visible in my first kingdom...and she's there already. The same with the ice castle.
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-28-18 at 11:13 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can see items I can't buy as well. Think it's a fix to not seeing all items offered on Black Friday. Whatever you can't buy it will just say you're at your limit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast