Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Fashion Designer
    I submitted a ticket yesterday evening and no response yet. I guess Storm8 is just that busy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I submitted a ticket yesterday evening and no response yet. I guess Storm8 is just that busy?
    Tickets all say "Please allow up to 5-7 business days for Support to respond to this ticket." Plus they just came back from being out for the holidays, so they are probably behind. And, finally, they might be flooded with tickets re: this particular issue so are overwhelmed and/or they might be trying to think of a blanket solution for all DS players rather than responding to each one individually.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I submitted a ticket December 21 st..the day it came out and they still haven't responded to me about it..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Well I submitted a ticket December 21 st..the day it came out and they still haven't responded to me about it..
    And, as I said, they were out of the office for the holidays...............just got back January 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Like everyone else, I am so angry and unimpressed with this 'Common' breeding issue during the Tales. I'm only on Chapter 4 because there was no point in continuing if I couldn't even breed the stupid 'Common'. This is now the *second* Tales in a row that I will not be able to complete.

I have *never* run into such a ridiculous amount of fails (over TWENTY) ever since the Tales were implemented into Dragon Story. I have completed every single Tales event up until the previous one and this one, so there is something drastically wrong when players cannot breed a COMMON *after* 20-30 tries.
    I agree with you, so many fails with the breed being a common and can't finish the Tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for your patience as we catch up after the holidays. While the combinations were correct, an unforseen formatting issue prevented white/red from behaving as intended for this Dragon. If you were impacted, please contact support for case-by-case assistance.
    well what I should I do so I can get this common Dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbakery46 View Post
    Well I have given up on the tales but not the dragon. Love a challenge and this is a big one.
    Have tried the following combinations many times:
    Yule X virtue,
    yule X kitsune,
    snow lady X mama Klaws,
    green Christmas X confectionary,
    mama Klaws X confectionary,
    Noel X confectionary,
    Yule X virtue,
    peppermint X confectionary.
    So far 32 fails. No gold used as I don't have any but I have used all my speed ups. S8 really do suck the Christmas joy out of our fun.
    Those are about the same ones I used and I got when I bred the same dragons.

Neidusbluetip: I couldn?t get the peppermint mocha so don?t feel bad. I haven?t been able to finish these stupid events and getting quite annoyed. Same with the Neo dragons have not been able to get any of them.

@Elsa: Sorry, but in my humble opinion the messages from Rfs04 (#77) and mylord7 (#78) deserve a response from you or some other storm8 official. The short message you wrote just before their responses simply doesn’t cut it. You can’t keep sweeping things under the carpet like that...

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    <Snip...>
    You suggest a case-by-case assistance solution, which, maybe, isn't wrong, by just replying on this thread, without even a sticky announcement, and that's all!
    Why don't you send a new massive pop up to inform ALL your caretakers about the whole problem, asking them to contact you in case they were impacted?
    I am sorry to say, but you chose a very convenient for you way, which is rather disappointing once again... :-/
    You should know that this isn't the first time something like this has happened in an S8 game (something EXACTLY like this happened in DS' cousin game) and this isn't the first time a suggestion to push out a pop-up to inform all gamers of the boo-boo and to seek redress, has been suggested. This also isn't the first time where such suggestions will be given the silent treatment.

And this isn't the first time I've said that S8 has an ETHICAL OBLIGATION to inform their players of such an error because many may have spent actual money in speed breeding.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast