Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Banned
    I just used boosts and tried 50 times. S8, you need to respond immediately on this dragon being breedable with red and white elements.. You are going to lose a customer and money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I am disgusted. They say red and white....a big far lie....tried 25 times. U need to breed a pink with green gift dragon...with 20 possibilities and 6 commons. I?m outta here
    DITTO
    Breeding straight red and white will NEVER give Peppermint Mocha
    Unfortunately I had 15 fails before I thought to check the forum. We naively believe the advice given
    Other elements MUST be added to get the required dragon so we have been misled yet again. Of my 15 fails over half have been Rare or Super Rare
    I am outa here too!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Another ultra rare common dragon. Nothing but silly Chromatics, Fuzzies, Lifes and other garbage. Tried Yule/Virtue, Chimney/Black Swan, Jingle/Chimney and various other combos.
    DITTO
    Breeding STRAIGHT red and white will NOT give Peppermint Mocha
    Unfortunately I had 15 fails before I thought to check the forum. We naively believe the advice given
    Other elements MUST be added to red and white to get the required dragon. Of my 15 fails over half have been Rare or Super Rare
    I am outa here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    DITTO
    Breeding STRAIGHT red and white will NOT give Peppermint Mocha
    Other elements MUST be added to red and white to get the required dragon. Of my 15 fails over half have been Rare or Super Rare
    I am outa here
    I wish they could've let everyone know that the holiday element and pink were the right ones instead of red and white before they left for vacation or just not release the Tales until Jan 2nd and just had a tournament instead for new stars for people who didn't have enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbakery46 View Post
    Just a quick question on the breeding combos mentioned here. Why are players using garland and yule when the combo required is Christmas white and red? Thanks.
    I'm sorry if the response is late but the holiday element is made up of white/green/red.

Rhino Keeper
    has anyone used the peppermint dragon and another?

Yule and Virtue definetely worked for me as well, second try. Not playing the event, but love this dragon
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Banned
    As I posted previously I managed to get it with Chimney and Virtue, I then receive a message telling that Chimney isn’t even a Holiday Hybrid!

I don’t know how many fails I had but there was plenty even a horrid Virtue, it doesn’t help having all the other common dragons hanging around from previous Tales!

These dragons are getting harder to breed but I do believe Storm8 feel that by having them on sale for 200 gold we will buy them if we cannot breed them!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    As I posted previously I managed to get it with Chimney and Virtue, I then receive a message telling that Chimney isn’t even a Holiday Hybrid!

I don’t know how many fails I had but there was plenty even a horrid Virtue, it doesn’t help having all the other common dragons hanging around from previous Tales!

These dragons are getting harder to breed but I do believe Storm8 feel that by having them on sale for 200 gold we will buy them if we cannot breed them!
    Yeah, a ton of us weren't even lucky enough to get Chimney. And I'm sure I'm not the only one around who feels it's absolutely ridiculous that the Common is always offered for 200 gold. That's what, almost $13 CAD ($10 USD) for a stupid COMMON that's *required* for the Tales events?? Just absurd.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    First attempt: Green Christmas + Light = 3hrs
    Second attempt: Green Christmas + Light = 6hrs
    Third attempt: Yule + Kitsune = 8hrs
    Fourth attempt: Yule + Virtue = 4hrs
    Fifth attempt: Yule + Virtue = 6hrs
    Sixth attempt: Yule + Virtue = 16hrs...
    Seventh attempt: Yule + Virtue = 5hrs
    Eight attempt: Garland + Virtue = 27hrs........ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
    Ninth attempt: Yule + Virtue = 16hrs
    Tenth attempt: Yule + Virtue = 5hrs
    Eleventh attempt: Yule + Kitsune = 4hrs
    Twelfth attempt: Yule + Kitsune = 3hrs
    Thirteenth attempt: Yule + Kitsune = 8hrs
    Fourteenth attempt: Noel + Virtue = 8hrs
    Fifthteenth attempt: Green Christmas + Virtue = 6hrs

Yeah thanks S8. Merry bloody Christmas.

(Thanks for removing the thumbnail, Kooky :3)
    I feel the same way. So many tries and fails. Love the Christmas wishes.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast