Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Farm Supplier
    And I have not this common dragon ((

Farm Supplier
    this common dragon has other color.Not only white and red. May be so) I don't know)

Fashion Designer
    I have been trying Yule and Virtue and have gotten two garland and one love fail. I also got a Winter Lily fail, which isn't a dragon I have had before.

If I don't get this dragon, this will be the third tales in a row that I had to use gold to skip. That means no buying a habitat for me.

I have 4 hours on the nest right now with Yule and Kitsune but I'm not hopeful.

Banned
    Has anyone been successful using non-gift element dragons to breed Peppermint Mocha? It could just be the typical breeding manipulation that happens for these events when trying to breed a "common" dragon, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is another bug that's preventing this dragon from being bred with just white and red elements. This has happened before during Dragon Tales where a dragon wasn't even able to be bred until a fix was put in for it a few days into the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Has anyone been successful using non-gift element dragons to breed Peppermint Mocha? It could just be the typical breeding manipulation that happens for these events when trying to breed a "common" dragon, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is another bug that's preventing this dragon from being bred with just white and red elements. This has happened before during Dragon Tales where a dragon wasn't even able to be bred until a fix was put in for it a few days into the event.
    I was wondering the same thing. I tried many red/white combos without success. Just got it now though with Virtue x Noel.

Banned
    No luck at all for me between 4 breeding dens on 2 accounts. Not impressed. I've tried pink and white combos, red and white combos, pink and red and white combos, and an occasional gift element (if that's what it's called).

No luck for me either. Last two tries were a 26 and 24 hour. This is the third tales in a row where I can?t breed a common. So frustrating. However because I can?t complete tales I have accumulated 2 million in food

Rhino Keeper
    I think a lot of us are in the same boat. Getting Virtue is horrible. I'm not sure "common" is the right word for these "must be bred" event dragons. I, too, have not gotten one in the last three storybook events. I'm up to a good challenge, but breeding these commons is becoming a not fun thing

Fashion Designer
    Still no Mocha and I never got Chimney from the last Tales. I did get Weasel...eventually...after the Tales ended. Looks like this will be my 3rd Tales in a row not getting the "common" dragon.

Banned
    It's a waste of limited space to breed these commons and it needs to stop. There needs to be a better way of expansion if we need common dragons in every event.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast