Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Why has a late holiday/New Years gift announcement been added to the title of this expired Tales thread?
    The titles "A Hungry 2019" and "Stormy Holiday" indicate that it has nothing to do with the Tales or recompense for the big Tales error. Putting it here just creates more confusion.

Thanks for the food and Happy Belated New Year.
    It's very simple: This year started rough and we wanted to thank players who are playing the game by offering a gift of food. It's not compensation. You can accept it as a lowbie who never encountered event bugs.

CMs rarely make content threads. We usually let players make threads so they can edit and do things how they want. I got excited about the quest and posted it in this thread in effort to cheer people up (yay free food?), but I see how that made it confusing.

.-. We just wanted to say thanks and feed some baby Dragons. So, thanks for playing and hope everyone enjoys the food.

Fashion Designer
    So much thanks to Storm8!

I told them I had issues with the last 3 Tales, for getting th common dragon. I chalked the first one up to luck since I did get the dragon about a week after the Tales but was never able to breed Chimney and now Mocha. I told them I would take the dragons in lieu of returned gold since I really wanted the dragons.
    Much thanks Storm8!

This year started off rough for sure, but Storm8 really pulled through with making up for the issues!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-14-19 at 03:04 PM. Reason: removed specific support details

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    So much thanks to Storm8!

I told them I had issues with the last 3 Tales, for getting th common dragon. I chalked the first one up to luck since I did get the dragon about a week after the Tales but was never able to breed Chimney and now Mocha. I told them I would take the dragons in lieu of returned gold since I really wanted the dragons. They credited me 100 gold AND gave me my two missing dragons!

Much thanks Storm8!

This year started off rough for sure, but Storm8 really pulled through with making up for the issues!
    So you're telling me that if we all had placed requests on the official support site, we would have gotten the same and received the missing dragons and gold we used during those failed Tales events...??!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    So you're telling me that if we all had placed requests on the official support site, we would have gotten the same and received the missing dragons and gold we used during those failed Tales events...??!
    I don't know what you would have gotten. I specifically asked for the dragon. If you had asked only for gold returned, they may just do that. I would definitely put a ticket in, though. Keep in mind, I didn't get ALL the gold back that I had used but I specifically stated I wanted the dragons so maybe I got less gold and the dragons or maybe they are giving a flat amount? Either way - I reiterate - put a ticket in if you had an issue.
    Last edited by Mostreal; 01-12-19 at 07:05 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    I received different compensation than Mostreal. We were advised to contact S8 if we wanted compensation. However, I think one reason we aren't supposed to post in the forum about our interactions with Support is to avoid anger and jealousy. I was excited and wanted to post about my compensation also, but decided that it would just lead to others being upset. Looks like I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I don't know what you would have gotten. I specifically asked for the dragon. If you had asked only for gold returned, they may just do that. I would definitely put a ticket in, though. Keep in mind, I didn't get ALL the gold back that I had used but I specifically stated I wanted the dragons so maybe I got less gold and the dragons or maybe they are giving a flat amount? Either way - I reiterate - put a ticket in if you had an issue.
    Hence my recommendation to do video captures of your speed-breeding attempts, capturing everything, especially the actual amount of gold spent. When issues like this one pops up, you then send them the video and state the exact amount of gold spent. Remind them also that you had purchased the gold (this needs to be captured as well) and that they have a business obligation to refund you the total amount spent on a product that wasn’t delivered; Apple takes a very dim view of actions taken by companies that shortchange their customers. State clearly that you only want the gold spent returned and that you don’t want the dragon because the event is already over.

Don’t ask for the dragon unless you absolutely want it, because then the amount of gold returned would be greatly reduced.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I received different compensation than Mostreal. We were advised to contact S8 if we wanted compensation. However, I think one reason we aren't supposed to post in the forum about our interactions with Support is to avoid anger and jealousy. I was excited and wanted to post about my compensation also, but decided that it would just lead to others being upset. Looks like I was right.
    Yeah, I thought about it afterward....maybe should have just stated they took care of me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hence my recommendation to do video captures of your speed-breeding attempts, capturing everything, especially the actual amount of gold spent. When issues like this one pops up, you then send them the video and state the exact amount of gold spent. Remind them also that you had purchased the gold (this needs to be captured as well) and that they have a business obligation to refund you the total amount spent on a product that wasn’t delivered; Apple takes a very dim view of actions taken by companies that shortchange their customers. State clearly that you only want the gold spent returned and that you don’t want the dragon because the event is already over.

Don’t ask for the dragon unless you absolutely want it, because then the amount of gold returned would be greatly reduced.

I agree with what you are saying, but don't get me wrong - I specifically told them I didn't care about the gold as much and really just wanted the dragon. I'm very pleased that they opted to give me some gold back as well as the dragon. I would have been thrilled if I just got the dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah guys, thanks for the advice. I did actually toss in a support ticket after finding out about the fact on here. I guess it's one thing to constantly bicker about the issues on the forum, but is probably worthwhile to actually send in a request if the encountered issue is as ridiculous as it has been for many of us.

And honestly, I would also appreciate the dragons versus the gold. I haven't spent much gold lately because of everything that's been going on with these horrible 'Common' breeding events, so I've missed out on a bunch of the dragons *because* of that issue. I'd be happy with just *something* to compensate for such awful experiences in the events lately :/

Still can not get this!!! Go figure.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast