Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Banned
    Of the 50+ attempts to breed this dragon, we've used Gift(?) element dragons (Mainly Garland or Yule) with Virtue or Kitsune for about 40% of those breeds. It's all we were using the last several breeds. Nothing.

We need an official response from S8 on this or my family and I are through. I have over 30 attempts on my account. I boosted and used a lot of gold trying with Virtue and Light.

This is entirely unacceptable. It's a broken Dragon Tales and people who put gold into this garbage need to have their gold refunded.

Well I have given up on the tales but not the dragon. Love a challenge and this is a big one.
    Have tried the following combinations many times:
    Yule X virtue,
    yule X kitsune,
    snow lady X mama Klaws,
    green Christmas X confectionary,
    mama Klaws X confectionary,
    Noel X confectionary,
    Yule X virtue,
    peppermint X confectionary.
    So far 32 fails. No gold used as I don't have any but I have used all my speed ups. S8 really do suck the Christmas joy out of our fun.

By my experience all these years, I think that along with a "magic/ideal" combo that can give the wanted Dragon, sometimes the Level of the Dragons we choose during the Breeding is a very significant parameter.
    I used Yule (Lv. 14) + Kitsune (lv. 10) and I bred Peppermint Mocha Dragon on my second or third try. On my second island I used Yule (Lv. 14) + Kitsune (lv. 7) and I had several fails.
    Then I raised Kitsune to Level 10 and the first new try gave me the Peppermint Mocha Dragon!
    Is that just a coincidence? I am not sure...

Fashion Designer
    After trying over and over with red and white I came back and read this thread again and tried confectionary and virtue and got a 4 hour breed. I really hope it’s Peppermint. Fingers crossed!

I sped up with gold it was not peppermint mocha but confectionary. Sigh.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 12-28-18 at 06:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    By my experience all these years, I think that along with a "magic/ideal" combo that can give the wanted Dragon, sometimes the Level of the Dragons we choose during the Breeding is a very significant parameter.
    I used Yule (Lv. 14) + Kitsune (lv. 10) and I bred Peppermint Mocha Dragon on my second or third try. On my second island I used Yule (Lv. 14) + Kitsune (lv. 7) and I had several fails.
    Then I raised Kitsune to Level 10 and the first new try gave me the Peppermint Mocha Dragon!
    Is that just a coincidence? I am not sure...
    Honestly, I highly doubt it. Most of my dragons breeding for this are at least lvl 10 or higher, some like Yule, which are lvl 14...so :/ Beyond infuriating either way.

Farm Supplier
    Yup, I'm onto my 3rd Virtue, what an enourmous waste of gems to speed up breeding!!!! Also have gotten a million 'chaos' dragons and didn't get the chimney dragon in the last one, bred for days and days and nothing *shrugs* I guess I might try the suggestion for people saying to include a gift in there.

Rhino Keeper
    Have been trying for days, to get required dragon for quest. Usually takes too long to even to get to finish day 7. I refuse to use gold since another S8 game stole gem through pop up and they refuse to return them. I think I will be playing less, have had too many neighbors quit due to frustration with with team lava.

Rhino Keeper
    Well. I have tried so many gift box breeds and have still not gotten even one Peppermint Mocha Dragon. This sucks

Rhino Keeper
    gotta love this game NOT . 7 chaotics in a row not to mention all my other fails :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Of the 50+ attempts to breed this dragon, we've used Gift(?) element dragons (Mainly Garland or Yule) with Virtue or Kitsune for about 40% of those breeds. It's all we were using the last several breeds. Nothing.

We need an official response from S8 on this or my family and I are through. I have over 30 attempts on my account. I boosted and used a lot of gold trying with Virtue and Light.

This is entirely unacceptable. It's a broken Dragon Tales and people who put gold into this garbage need to have their gold refunded.
    i feel ya im on about same attempts , had to spend unneeded gold skipping the parts needing this dragon , guess they want people to spend gold doing this or on the dragon from store, thats how it feels anyways

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast