Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Banned
    Grinches in control of the breeding timers gave me two pieces of coal for Christmas, a Virtue in one breeding den and an Elder in the other. Elder was a result of Yule/Virtue and Virtue was a result of Snowlady/Chimney. This is a five letter word starting with s and ending in s. I really wanted a Guiding Star Dragon but I guess I won't be getting that. At least I was able to get Herald only playing 1 chapter of this Tales unlike last month where 80% of players got *****ed out of Drake.

Fashion Designer
    First try using yule and virtue = 16hrs

Last tales I could not finish as I cannot breed the common required until very late in the tales, also traveling make me play less than usual.

Rhino Keeper
    I used Jingle gift/white and Confectionary gift/white and after about 4 fails got Peppermint Mocha. There are 14 possibles, with two long breeds at 26 and 28 hours Elder and Pegasus. No virtue or pink/white combos in the mix. Good luck☃️

This is gonna be a Chimney repeat. Fail after fail after fail after fail. Really fun, these Dragon Tales.

Banned
    Finally got it with Yule/Virtue after speeding that Elder garbage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    This is gonna be a Chimney repeat. Fail after fail after fail after fail. Really fun, these Dragon Tales.
    Should just be called 'Dragon Fails' at this point. So disgruntled, especially after the *last* several times...

Rhino Keeper
    So far I have had 6 virtue fails since beginning of dragon tales. I have had numerous commons, but they have all been love & chaotics...Make it 7 virtues fails now!
    Last edited by JMThrive; 12-26-18 at 12:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it with Yule and Kitsune after several fails. So not as bad as the previous tale. I've noticed a pattern with my game, if I can breed the common fairly easily on this tale then the next tale will be difficult. It had happened for the last few times.

Just a quick question on the breeding combos mentioned here. Why are players using garland and yule when the combo required is Christmas white and red? Thanks.

3 super rare Landworms already but no common Peppermint Mocha!? Yeah right...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast