Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Just got this 2nd attempt with Angel and Chimney..Super Stoked!! Been getting Chaotic and virtue's for days!

Banned
    Just got it with Virtue and Chimney!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I decided to try Chimney (holiday-red) x Garland (holiday-green). No chance of Virtue or Justice. So, of course I got 26 hour Pegasus!
    1st try: Pegasus (see above)

Yule x Virtue
    2nd & 3rd tries: Life
    4th try: Peppermint Mocha on nest!
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Banned
    Another ultra rare common dragon. Nothing but silly Chromatics, Fuzzies, Lifes and other garbage. Tried Yule/Virtue, Chimney/Black Swan, Jingle/Chimney and various other combos.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Another ultra rare common dragon. Nothing but silly Chromatics, Fuzzies, Lifes and other garbage. Tried Yule/Virtue, Chimney/Black Swan, Jingle/Chimney and various other combos.
    Hey, I haven?t bred it either. Going to keep trying with any combo that does not include virtue. Meanwhile, stuck on Valient in tourney and healing dragons from last one😕For all your good efforts on forum I think luck will be with you👍🏻

Nightclub Owner
    Got 4 hours with Snowlady & Green Christmas - fingers crossed that it's not Firegrass
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    First time I tried virtue and Yule, I got it. All fails until then, with typical combos.

Rhino Keeper
    I am disgusted. They say red and white....a big far lie....tried 25 times. U need to breed a pink with green gift dragon...with 20 possibilities and 6 commons. I’m outta here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Some people are breeding x with Chimney. I never even got Chimney :/ I think I had like, 30 fails for that one??

Don’t feel bad I quit playing this event for that reason and the fact that I forces you to use real money if you want to finish because the food is a stupid amount. No need to feed a dragon to level 14, not to mention the other road blocks they throw in there like use your dragon for a quest and raise the same dragon to another level, kind of hard to do when you can only use the dragon for one thing at a time. Totally dumb IMHO.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 12-25-18 at 11:42 AM. Reason: quote removed due to player editing his own post

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast