Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Yule and Virtue definetely worked for me as well, second try. Not playing the event, but love this dragon
    I have tried that combo so many times all I get is 8 hr timer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    It's a waste of limited space to breed these commons and it needs to stop. There needs to be a better way of expansion if we need common dragons in every event.
    Yes, I agree. This is idiotic. I?m out of habitat space and can?t ever expand because there?s no time between craft-shop hogging events and dragons to make enough marble material to expand. Glad I keep getting gifted mystic maps, though. Useless.

In one word: rigged...

S8, you are really being stupid with these breeding nightmares. I have never seen a company anger so many of its customers as much as you have. I would suggest that everyone start giving them bad reviews until they have performed a cranial extraction from their four points of contact. Bad reviews = no new customers. No new customers = less revenue.

Banned
    I'm not putting up with it this time. This DT is not working properly. If I don't get the gold I spent back trying to breed this unbreedable common dragon I'm done. This DT is riddled with bugs

Finally got it

Yule and Virtue
    Last edited by mydragonqueen; 12-28-18 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nschaefer308 View Post
    S8, you are really being stupid with these breeding nightmares. I have never seen a company anger so many of its customers as much as you have. I would suggest that everyone start giving them bad reviews until they have performed a cranial extraction from their four points of contact. Bad reviews = no new customers. No new customers = less revenue.
    I have given them bad review in App Store, and I recommend everyone does the same

Rhino Keeper
    My advice is yes, give them bad reviews but there is more that can be done. I try to breed the dragon no more than twice. If I don’t get it, which I usually don’t, I give up on the tales. Yes, that means that I will have no chance at the monthly dragon, but I am not stressed. I refuse to buy anything from them with cash and save my gold either for habitats on sale, upgrading habitats or maybe a spur of the moment purchase. S8 is not user friendly in any way and the games are designed to be counter productive. They design it so one event interferes with another event, making both more difficult. Since I know that, I pick and choose which events I want to play and I limit how hard I try. I get less frustrated, and sometimes even have fun. Just play by your own rules, not theirs and it is okay

Been trying since day 1 for this[]dragon, using white & pink. No luck, so I finally came back here to see how others are faring. Post 1 is now updated with the bad news that that combo isn't working, so I changed to include the "Gift" element. Sure enough, a 4-hr timer showed up. Spent a lot of gold speeding (& wasted some boosts) before I thought to check here. I'm so mad! This is so ridiculous, having to deal with these impossible-to-breed commons.

I do wish they would listen to us. I play 3 S8 games, and they all have frustrating, money-hungry aspects to them. Players griping about them in all the forums, but they don't listen...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-29-18 at 03:00 PM. Reason: implied language

Ugh! My 4hr is not the Peppermint Mocha, errrgh! I'll keep trying for this Ultra Rare Common, I guess. I should've followed others' advice & just sat this out, as I'm extra busy with the holidays, anyway. But it's not like I'm playing for fun...

Wait a minute...?!?

Edit: Breeding for this is extra cruel, as there are several 4hr dragons you can get. After trying and failing so many times, I don't want to get my hopes up only to find stupid Firegrass's & Confectionary's!!! What everyone is saying is true...there are WAY TOO MANY COMMON DRAGONS!!!!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 12-28-18 at 06:21 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast