Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Mocha Dragon - Dec 21 2018 (complete goal "A Hungry 2019!" for a gift!)

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, giving up on this event. Been trying to breed this one since day one with NO luck.
    Still stuck on chapter 6. S8 has lost so many players due greed and thoughtlessness and they continue lose more and more. Don?t think they will ever learn.

Fashion Designer
    I never got the peppermint Mocha dragon and I hadn't gotten the Chimney dragon either. I didn't get the Weasel dragon until after the Tales but I did get it. I like the Chimney and Peppermint Mocha dragon but it looks like the Chimney dragon is no longer breedable and not available through the codex. They should change this as it isn't right to not be able to breed them eventually. I kind of wish I had bought the Peppermint Mocha instead of skipping those tasks with gold but I was skipping them hoping I would get the Peppermint Mocha eventually and not have to skip all of them with gold. This is the 3rd Tales in a row that I didn't get the "common" dragon and that just isn't right.

This is definitely something that needs fixing!

I have also had almost no requests for swirled snowballs this Tales and whatever was needed last Tales. That gives me the impression not many people are finishing Tales because of this.

Rhino Keeper
    Like everyone else, I am so angry and unimpressed with this 'Common' breeding issue during the Tales. I'm only on Chapter 4 because there was no point in continuing if I couldn't even breed the stupid 'Common'. This is now the *second* Tales in a row that I will not be able to complete.

I have *never* run into such a ridiculous amount of fails (over TWENTY) ever since the Tales were implemented into Dragon Story. I have completed every single Tales event up until the previous one and this one, so there is something drastically wrong when players cannot breed a COMMON *after* 20-30 tries.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have joined all of you that have not been successful in getting beyond breeding this common dragon. This is where I have gotten stuck for the last several dragon tales.....I could have spent my time more constructively like watching golf or all the Christmas movies. Would have had a more positive out look.

Rhino Keeper
    I Never finished the story and never got a Peppermint mocha dragon.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for your patience as we catch up after the holidays. While the combinations were correct, an unforseen formatting issue prevented white/red from behaving as intended for this Dragon. If you were impacted, please contact support for case-by-case assistance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for your patience as we catch up after the holidays. While the combinations were correct, an unforseen formatting issue prevented white/red from behaving as intended for this Dragon. If you were impacted, please contact support for case-by-case assistance.
    Thank you so much Elsa for responding to us and letting us know that there was a bug that kept us from breeding this with the conventional colors.

Banned
    If this were the first time S8 made an error in the breeding formula for a specific goal dragon, I could understand your saying it was an unforeseen formatting issue. But there have been several dragons where they were unbreedable outright or as described. This was not unforeseen; it was just another of the unending flow of lazy mistakes the S8 staff is constantly making. It would be refreshing if you would actually say...we made a mistake.... I think you have almost exhausted alternatives for dancing around and avoiding the word mistake!!

As so many others have suggested, perhaps you should slow down pushing out so many non-stop events to have time to check your work. As I have offered many times to deaf ears...USE A CHECKLIST!!!

Please get your act together, you're getting your players crazy!!!

Welcome back after the holidays and Happy new Year!
    As far as I know, ALL the caretakers have seen the pop up message that informed them to breed a white/red Dragon, while the "unforseen formatting issue" prevented them from breeding the wanted Dragon.
    Most of the caretakers don't read or don't participate in the forum and probably don't even know that they were impacted.
    They just followed your "misleading" pop up info and for their breeding fails of another Common Event Dragon that has the behavior of an Ultra Rare one they put the blame into the bad luck once again (which is wrong) and not into the bad code and your mistake (which is right).
    You suggest a case-by-case assistance solution, which, maybe, isn't wrong, by just replying on this thread, without even a sticky announcement, and that's all!
    Why don't you send a new massive pop up to inform ALL your caretakers about the whole problem, asking them to contact you in case they were impacted?
    I am sorry to say, but you chose a very convenient for you way, which is rather disappointing once again... :-/

Rhino Keeper
    I posted by mistake, sorry
    Last edited by squigglish; 01-03-19 at 04:07 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast