Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: SALE: Christmas 2018 Sale

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I know I may be late on this, but the sale is over now; but yet I finally now get the tiles on my iPhone (after the sale( and there is no time limit?

Attachment 49325

I take a picture to show, but I do not know why they show now? Just me?
    If you're referring to the blue stars tile: after you place the first down in your bakery, you should see the option to keep placing that tile as long as you're still tapping the screen and haven't switched to lay down another tile pattern. Note though that any future placements will deduct their *original* price from your savings (as they are no longer on sale) - and that could mean a lot of gems if your tile, like this one, originally had a gem price.

Note: this feature applies to iOS only.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    If you're referring to the blue stars tile: after you place the first down in your bakery, you should see the option to keep placing that tile as long as you're still tapping the screen and haven't switched to lay down another tile pattern. Note though that any future placements will deduct their *original* price from your savings (as they are no longer on sale) - and that could mean a lot of gems if your tile, like this one, originally had a gem price.

Note: this feature applies to iOS only.
    I think they were referring to the Green & Pink Snowflake Tiles. When the Christmas Sale first started, iOS users saw the Sale box and timer on those two tiles but there was no price and Droid users were unable to purchase them. Now that the sale is over though, those same tiles have been added back to the market (in both platforms) sans sales banner, with their prices now included like they are permanent market items.

There were other items like this in both games and the issues were flagged over to s8 for both games but we never heard word back as to whether or not the items were meant to be on sale or not. Now that this is happening, I'm even more interested in hearing from the team what is going on.

Rhino Keeper
    And did anyone notice that things some of us didn't see/couldn't buy are available now, I mean a holy chair, green snowflake tile, gingerbread tile, pink snowlake tile, gingerbread window in restaurant?

Found all besides gingerbread window? Mind to share a photo of it ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ahting1023 View Post
    Found all besides gingerbread window? Mind to share a photo of it ?
    The Gingerbread Window is a Restaurant Story wall deco:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-11-2019 VP 0006193.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	49449

Farm Supplier
    Wow!! What an amazing holiday sale! I’m back after a few yrs. now with 2 bakeries. Can we expect a huge Christmas release like this one in the next few days??
    I would LOVE to get some of the fab items I’ve been seeing in other ppls shops!
    Especially all the Reindeer. And several floor decor items, counters, wall decor, tiles & wallpaper!
    I’m excited to see the new goal prizes coming tomorrow as well!

I would love to see a sale like this one as well! I kept having to remind myself that this was from 2018 and not happening right now....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulfulEpidemic View Post
    I would love to see a sale like this one as well! I kept having to remind myself that this was from 2018 and not happening right now....
    I would LOVE if they allowed a Gem Dispenser purchase!

Keeping my fingers crossed a big holiday sale comes this week like this one!

I would pay $50 for a Gem Dispenser though lol. I can dream.... 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😻

Farm Supplier
    WOW, what a spectacular sale, totally forgot that one. I?m pretty sure I bought a lot back then. I think after this horrible year we all would have deserved exactly That! And Storm 8 could make a lot of money...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678