Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Christmas 2018 Sale

Executive Chef
    Do I get the New Years drop for 49 gems? Is it worth it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amydawg1410 View Post
    Wish I could get my hands on more past ovens...will the old goal ovens ever be available to a newbie?
    Yes, but most likely they will only be available via the flash goals. In the past, s8 used to offer older stoves in sales pretty frequently but lately (over the last year or so) this hasn't been the case. My best guess is because they're relisting the old ovens in the 5 Day Goals now, they don't feel the need to add them into the sales.

Executive Chef
    This game is taunting me! I?m trying to throw my money at them but I haven?t gotten a gem sale.

I get at least 2 every week! I will not be buying anything at its regular price!

I guess they will not repair the error in regards to items "not visible" in the sale.

Rhino Keeper
    you can try your luck when they have the crate sales for 12 gems....49 gems seems steep in my opinion!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post
    I guess they will not repair the error in regards to items "not visible" in the sale.
    I've not seen any official replies to this issue yet despite checking the Bugs thread daily. I would really like an answer as to what the error is in this situation since it's not the first time it's happened. It would be nice to know how to advise players if/when this occurs in the future but it does seem unlikely at this point that we'll get a response.

Farm Supplier
    Is there any way to find out if they're going to offer gems at the discounted price before the Christmas sale ends? I got paid December 26th and they haven't offered us a single opportunity to buy gems at the discounted price. Thank you so much!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    Is there any way to find out if they're going to offer gems at the discounted price before the Christmas sale ends? I got paid December 26th and they haven't offered us a single opportunity to buy gems at the discounted price. Thank you so much!
    Sorry, but the gem sales are random so there is no way of accurately predicting when and where they will show up.

Executive Chef
    I know I may be late on this, but the sale is over now; but yet I finally now get the tiles on my iPhone (after the sale( and there is no time limit?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1B16AB83-C62E-4051-942A-13A6593463DE.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	49325

I take a picture to show, but I do not know why they show now? Just me?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

You are not the only one. I also got them, including the "Christmas Door" that I did not see during the sale. I guess they are permanent, since they do not have any kind of "overexposed color" or "time limit".

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast