Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Christmas 2018 Sale

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? I have bought a few things that I wasn?t sure about before in both BS & RS.
    I have been actually doing better lately with not accidentally using Gems.
    Plus have a bit more from completing different things.
    Merry Christmas To Everyone🎄🎁🎅🏻⛄️❄️🛍
    Amy
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are images in my posts on pg.2 the Green & Pink Snowflake tiles are at the very bottom of the Floor Tile image.

IN REGARDS TO SOME ITEMS NOT HAVING PRICES FOR SOME - it has been reported over to s8 by a mod but with this being a weekend and then the holiday, it may be a while before we hear/see anything.
    I saw them, thank you, but also I don't see them at all not even without price or anything, just they simply didn't include in my sale list. Well, I'm on Android and is there such missing items in RS as well?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I saw them, thank you, but also I don't see them at all not even without price or anything, just they simply didn't include in my sale list. Well, I'm on Android and is there such missing items in RS as well?
    Yes there are; I saw (and reported) that the Gingerbread Window in RS had the sales box but not a price and can't be purchased but I've not had the time to sit down and make lists of every item effected.

What's odd is that this isn't the first time I've seen this phenomenon. A few weeks back, the Stone Spring had a sales box and a 3 day timer on it but it wasn't priced. I brought it up in the bugs thread but never received an answer as to why. I'm really hoping we get some official answer on the situation this time so we know for future reference if the error is the sales box itself or if not being able to purchase more is the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    And for me it's reminding FS, when IOS players have one list of items, and Android can't see and have them, same here, not just not able to buy them but even can't see all and sale lists look differently, somebody have items going first on the list and me having them somewhere in the middle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    That's true as there are similar crates out. I purchased a lot from the countdown crate and some from party crate from Black Friday's sale. I really have my eye on the nye ball drop but for 48 gems hmmmm I'm not sure if it's worth it and even if storm8 does reward us the countdown tree for the 5 day goal then it's a good prize too but ahhhhhhhhh Santa's Grotto!!!
    The NYE ball drop is totally worth 49 gems, it could've been for 70 gems but I think it's a good prize for a large 1st place item which can be used for a birthday theme or just a random party theme.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Thanks for the info

Am I correct in assuming these great tiles will be gone after the sale? I am also wondering if this will be the last sale, i.e. does anything happen around New Year Eve? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storiza View Post
    Am I correct in assuming these great tiles will be gone after the sale? I am also wondering if this will be the last sale, i.e. does anything happen around New Year Eve? Thanks
    Sadly we have no way of knowing. S8 isn't big on sharing their future plans so it's rare if they share in advance that there is going to be a sale. That said, they usually have sales for the popular holidays such as Valentine's Day, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, etc. I would think the next large sale will be for Valentine's Day but, again, there is no guarantee.

As for the items themselves, the seasonal/holiday items will be leaving the market because they're not permanent market items. Basically, if it's an item that isn't regularly in the market for purchase, it will be leaving at the end of the sale. The big question is whether or not the regular market items will be removed at the end of the sale. Past experience says they'll likely stay (we usually get notice if items are being removed) but I'm paranoid enough that I've bought every item that I wanted just in case they do leave.

Sorry there's no definitive answer for you, but unless s8 officially comments on this we're all just judging this sale against past experience.

Thank you for taking the time to answer in such detail. I particularly enjoyed the Black Friday sale but missed the Mad Hatter Tea Party. I was hoping it might show up somewhere down the line. I don't really have any of the "Alice" items. It sounds like you ended up with lots of great items and Valentine's Day is not too far away.

Wish I could get my hands on more past ovens...will the old goal ovens ever be available to a newbie?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast